Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,866 Members 50,981 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

phone not opening help with rom

Tip us?
 
guyeee
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 39
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default phone not opening help with rom

hi.

tryed everythingg. tryd every trwp recovery dident work, tryd clockwork recovery and still doesnt work.

i have htc one m7 so i downloaded the "Android_Revolution_HD-One_53.0" after i install it, i did wipe and everything. try first time without wipe and then dident work so just did it, so it dident work.

so i reboot my phone after installing it. and i got 2 problems.

on clockworkmod recovery the problem is after i install the rom and reboot phone the "HTC quitly brilliant" logo is stuck and not doing anything. but still can get in to fastboot mod and everything.

on the twrp recovery after installing the recovery, i get in the recovery and its stuck on the recovery logo. doesnt get in the recovery even.

so i dont think its problem with the recovery i think its problem with the rom or something. any soulution? if not , is there any good rom u suggest?
 
Prinz069
Old
#2  
Prinz069's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,137
Posts: 2,759
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Frankfurt am Main / GER
If you can't get into recovery it ain't a rom issue.
Are you S-Off?

Grab Squabbi's toolkit and flash new downloaded recovery again, then sideloade a rom and try flashing again
 
alray
Old
#3  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,098
Posts: 2,841
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Montreal

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyeee View Post
hi.

tryed everythingg. tryd every trwp recovery dident work, tryd clockwork recovery and still doesnt work.

i have htc one m7 so i downloaded the "Android_Revolution_HD-One_53.0" after i install it, i did wipe and everything. try first time without wipe and then dident work so just did it, so it dident work.

so i reboot my phone after installing it. and i got 2 problems.

on clockworkmod recovery the problem is after i install the rom and reboot phone the "HTC quitly brilliant" logo is stuck and not doing anything. but still can get in to fastboot mod and everything.

on the twrp recovery after installing the recovery, i get in the recovery and its stuck on the recovery logo. doesnt get in the recovery even.

so i dont think its problem with the recovery i think its problem with the rom or something. any soulution? if not , is there any good rom u suggest?
So how many threads are you planning to start for the same issue?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2753787
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2753780
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2753569 <------ keep posting in this thread!!
If I've helped you, please hit the ''tanks'' button
If you want a reply, quote or mention me using @alray

Useful links for the HTC One:
nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
Flashing requirements chart by nkk71
HTC1Guru.com by crushalot
 
guyeee
Old
#4  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 39
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinz069 View Post
If you can't get into recovery it ain't a rom issue.
Are you S-Off?

Grab Squabbi's toolkit and flash new downloaded recovery again, then sideloade a rom and try flashing again
but with the cwm im able to get into recovery and install rom but the phone doesnt turn on and stuck on htc quitly brilliant.

and no , im s-on . this is the reason i tryd to change rom so i so could turn off S.
 
Prinz069
Old
#5  
Prinz069's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,137
Posts: 2,759
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Frankfurt am Main / GER
LoL,

sorry, but you should read the OP's from rom thread. They all require to be S-Off in order to flash a custom rom.

Go and S your One off and try again
 
alray
Old
(Last edited by alray; 16th May 2014 at 08:33 PM.)
#6  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,098
Posts: 2,841
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Montreal

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinz069 View Post
LoL,

sorry, but you should read the OP's from rom thread. They all require to be S-Off in order to flash a custom rom.

Go and S your One off and try again
ARHD does NOT require S-OFF, the only requirement is TWRP recovery 2.6.3.3 or higher

From arhd thread:
Quote:
HTC One unlocked with htcdev.com S-ON or S-OFF


Quote:
sorry, but you should read the OP's from rom thread
You also should my friend

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyeee View Post
but with the cwm im able to get into recovery and install rom but the phone doesnt turn on and stuck on htc quitly brilliant.

and no , im s-on . this is the reason i tryd to change rom so i so could turn off S.
Now may I suggest you to post back in your first thread please so you dont get confused
If I've helped you, please hit the ''tanks'' button
If you want a reply, quote or mention me using @alray

Useful links for the HTC One:
nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
Flashing requirements chart by nkk71
HTC1Guru.com by crushalot
 
nkk71
Old
#7  
nkk71's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,921
Posts: 5,884
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Beirut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinz069 View Post
LoL,

sorry, but you should read the OP's from rom thread. They all require to be S-Off in order to flash a custom rom.

Go and S your One off and try again
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray View Post
ARHD does NOT require S-OFF, the only requirement is TWRP recovery 2.6.3.3 or higher

From arhd thread:





You also should my friend

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------



Now may I suggest you to post back in your first thread please so you dont get confused
Easy guys

The OP problem is not with S-On or S-Off, ARHD 53.0 will flash fine even with S-On, but a 4KB recovery will not work.

Let this thread go and post here (since it has all the info): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2753569
if you wish to add anything I have missed

Thank you!
.
 
guyeee
Old
#8  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 39
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71 View Post
Easy guys

The OP problem is not with S-On or S-Off, ARHD 53.0 will flash fine even with S-On, but a 4KB recovery will not work.

Let this thread go and post here (since it has all the info): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2753569
if you wish to add anything I have missed

Thank you!
.
mannnnnnnnnnn please help at the other thread. i downloaded cwm recovery newst version and its working but the thing is after i install the rom the htc one logo is stuckk.
 
bored_stupid
Old
#9  
bored_stupid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 182
Posts: 667
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Hereford
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyeee View Post
mannnnnnnnnnn please help at the other thread. i downloaded cwm recovery newst version and its working but the thing is after i install the rom the htc one logo is stuckk.
If your trying to install ARHD, CWM will not work.. read the rom thread. You need TWRP 2.6.3.3. If you really insist on flashing custom roms, at least learn how to install them. Don't just download a rom and flash it.. READ READ READ

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes