Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,571 Members 51,741 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Rom compatibility on the different versions of the m8?

Tip us?

scataldo721
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 133
Default Rom compatibility on the different versions of the m8?

I was just curious if all or some roms found here would be compatible with the various US versions of the M8, i am looking to upgrade from an EVO 4G LTE and have never had a phone where each carrier has their own version ( like the M8, M7, GS4, GS5, etc.). Im guessing most if not all AOSP roms would be compatible, but i noticed only some of the sense roms were compatible with the differet versions of the phone.

Any info would be greatly appreciated, and i look forward to joining this community!

mr.dj26
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by scataldo721 View Post
I was just curious if all or some roms found here would be compatible with the various US versions of the M8, i am looking to upgrade from an EVO 4G LTE and have never had a phone where each carrier has their own version ( like the M8, M7, GS4, GS5, etc.). Im guessing most if not all AOSP roms would be compatible, but i noticed only some of the sense roms were compatible with the differet versions of the phone.

Any info would be greatly appreciated, and i look forward to joining this community!
I think they should be compatible and if not it would be mentioned in the rom thread. I know that viper supports some carriers or maybe all not sure

task650
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 47383

DONATE TO ME
You'd really have to go and check in the specific ROM threads that you're thinking about flashing. Some do. Some don't.

scataldo721
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 133
Thanks I just got my m8 actually can't wait to unlock this bad boy

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app