Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,167 Members 44,731 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Video and Youtube Not Playing

Tip us?

andrew1101
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Video and Youtube Not Playing

Hello everyone. Wondering if anyone could shed some light on this problem
So a friend of mine who got an LG G2 not too long ago is apparently having problems with Youtube and Gallery Videos not playing. Not too sure what it is. I helped him root and flash to C-Rom and Beanstalk, but it seems that any aosp roms is displaying this problem. Running on CWM 6.0.4.4 recovery. Did a full wipe before flashing, so I'm not sure if there's a something else that I need to do.
I apologize if this question was posted somewhere on this forum, but I can't seem to find a solution. Thanks!

abhishek 9650
Old
Thanks Meter 9

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew1101 View Post
So a friend of mine who got an LG G2 not too long ago is apparently having problems with Youtube and Gallery Videos not playing. Not too sure what it is. I helped him root and flash to C-Rom and Beanstalk, but it seems that any aosp roms is displaying this problem. Running on CWM 6.0.4.4 recovery. Did a full wipe before flashing, so I'm not sure if there's a something else that I need to do.
I apologize if this question was posted somewhere on this forum, but I can't seem to find a solution. Thanks!

can send screen shots of that error

Aashutoshrraj
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew1101 View Post
ok. ! what went wrong ?
can you tell about the error message.

btw,why don't you visted your device dealer he would have solved your problem in a second ?

Hit "THANKS " if i helped.