[Q] Video and Youtube Not Playing

17th May 2014, 08:28 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello everyone. Wondering if anyone could shed some light on this problem
So a friend of mine who got an LG G2 not too long ago is apparently having problems with Youtube and Gallery Videos not playing. Not too sure what it is. I helped him root and flash to C-Rom and Beanstalk, but it seems that any aosp roms is displaying this problem. Running on CWM 6.0.4.4 recovery. Did a full wipe before flashing, so I'm not sure if there's a something else that I need to do.
I apologize if this question was posted somewhere on this forum, but I can't seem to find a solution. Thanks!
17th May 2014, 09:39 PM   |  #2  
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 12

87 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew1101

So a friend of mine who got an LG G2 not too long ago is apparently having problems with Youtube and Gallery Videos not playing. Not too sure what it is. I helped him root and flash to C-Rom and Beanstalk, but it seems that any aosp roms is displaying this problem. Running on CWM 6.0.4.4 recovery. Did a full wipe before flashing, so I'm not sure if there's a something else that I need to do.
I apologize if this question was posted somewhere on this forum, but I can't seem to find a solution. Thanks!

can send screen shots of that error
18th May 2014, 05:06 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 6

37 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew1101

ok. ! what went wrong ?
can you tell about the error message.

btw,why don't you visted your device dealer he would have solved your problem in a second ?

Hit "THANKS " if i helped.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread