Sense 6.0 T-Mobile Certified!

Search This thread

rjkmadison

Apr 3, 2011
Madison, WI
Does anyone have any experiences yet? My KitKat update was not very good, until I did a factory reset. Now, it is the most incredibly reliable, fast, good battery phone ever. I am hoping this update doesn't mess that up, as it's my primary work phone.

It keeps prompting me to update, but I am waiting to see how it goes. Can't resist much longer...

shawnsac2000

Nov 20, 2013
EHT New Jersey
Does anyone have any experiences yet? My KitKat update was not very good, until I did a factory reset. Now, it is the most incredibly reliable, fast, good battery phone ever. I am hoping this update doesn't mess that up, as it's my primary work phone.

It keeps prompting me to update, but I am waiting to see how it goes. Can't resist much longer...

Most likely it is very reliable, fast & good battery. The update fixes a lot of stuff

Memnoch30

May 22, 2007
Chicago
e4avaqu3.jpg

That says certification. What am I missing?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

bbmerc

May 21, 2012
I got it this morning 5-17-2014 by manually checking for an update. It requires a wifi connection to download. Seems smoother, but as to battery life it seems about the same.

Last edited:

Memnoch30

May 22, 2007
Chicago
I got it this morning 5-17-2014 by manually checking for an update. It requires a wifi connection to download. Seems smoother, but as to battery life it seems about the same.

That's bizarre my wife indeed just got it but the page says certification. Oh well, can't complain!

ingues

May 17, 2014
Wrong version download

Hey there! So I have a rooted SIM unlocked phone (HTC One M7) with the standard T-Mobile OS but for some reason the updater keeps downloading the Sense 6.0 Developer Edition instead of the T-Mobile edition. Does anyone have the OTA ZIP file handy that I could download to manually update? It should be 5.14.531.1 (instead of 5.14.531.11 that my phone keeps downloading).

Thanks!

revoc3

May 2, 2008
That's bizarre my wife indeed just got it but the page says certification. Oh well, can't complain!

That's so weird? The reason I posted was because the software page for me says complete. Anyways, glad your wife got it!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 213

majmoz

Oct 18, 2010
Sonoita
Hey there! So I have a rooted SIM unlocked phone (HTC One M7) with the standard T-Mobile OS but for some reason the updater keeps downloading the Sense 6.0 Developer Edition instead of the T-Mobile edition. Does anyone have the OTA ZIP file handy that I could download to manually update? It should be 5.14.531.1 (instead of 5.14.531.11 that my phone keeps downloading).

Thanks!

I believe you have the correct version. The Developer Edition version is 5.11.1540.9!

troby86

Sep 27, 2008
Texas
Does this mean firmware? If you have the firmware I would LOVE it... What is the radio version, btw?

No, I mean a custom ROM based from the T-Mobile US official Sense 6 release. I'm having trouble getting a good dump though. ADB keeps skipping files while pulling from recovery. Any idea why this happens? I've never had it happen before. Radio is 4T.27.3218.14.

RAM_1994

Oct 1, 2011
Ok, I have one really stupid question... Is that update for all T-Mobile branded phones, or just in the USA?? Because my phone is branded to T-Mobile Deutschland and I'm wondering when will I get the update.

ingues

May 17, 2014
I believe you have the correct version. The Developer Edition version is 5.11.1540.9!

Thank you! You're absolutely right, I just had to make some changes on my end to let it install an OTA. I am having another issue though and I'm not sure how to fix it. It's telling me that the SoundHound_freemium.apk is missing and the installation fails (when installing from stock recovery). Any idea why that is?

ROMVS

Jun 20, 2012
Almost perfect

The only thing now missing from the HTC One M8 apart from the huge bezzel at the bottom (which I do not want) is the double tap to open. I've tried knockr and it does work but burns through your battery because of a limitation on the hardware. I must say the HTC One M7 with sense 6.0 is way better looking now than the M8 now that the black background on the dock has become transparent. Why couldn't they have made the M8 this way and kept the capacitive? Oh well, here's hoping for the M9.

aironeous

Apr 19, 2011
I got the update this morning. So far I like it. It finally got me interested in my home screens and widgets I've been completely ignoring them until now.

jaggrey

Jun 6, 2008
Has anyone else's "auto sleep" display timeout stopped working?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I got something in the kitchen for you T-Mobile guys...

yzudy3yh.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk