Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,629 Members 41,062 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Root] Root Box Tool Program

Tip us?
 
laith al shishani
Old
#1  
laith al shishani's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 21
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Jeddeh
Post [Root] Root Box Tool Program

Hello Guys I made a new program that roots your android phone Root With One Click it's named RootBox
It's Easy To Use
1-Enable Usb Debugging On Your Phone
2-UnZip The File You Have Downloaded Them
3-Run [RunRootBox.bat]
4-Hit Enter After You Read The Text
5-When It's Done Hit Enter
Enjoy
This Tool Is Supported By Windows Only
I Will Make It Supported By Linux Soon
WARNING:This will void the warranty on your device. I am
not responsible for any damage to your phone

Download:
GB Still Beta in Test:http://d-h.st/nUN
ICS JB KK Still in Test:http://d-h.st/3wO
Please Report Any Bugs
The Following User Says Thank You to laith al shishani For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rophaq
Old
#2  
rophaq's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 66
Posts: 373
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: south bucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by laith al shishani View Post
Hello Guys I made a new program that roots your android phone Root With One Click it's named RootBox
It's Easy To Use
1-Enable Usb Debugging On Your Phone
2-UnZip The File You Have Downloaded Them
3-Run [RunRootBox.bat]
4-Hit Enter After You Read The Text
5-When It's Done Hit Enter
Enjoy
This Tool Is Supported By Windows Only
I Will Make It Supported By Linux Soon
WARNING:This will void the warranty on your device. I am
not responsible for any damage to your phone

Download:
GB Still Beta in Test:http://d-h.st/nUN
ICS JB KK Still in Test:http://d-h.st/3wO
Please Report Any Bugs
salam bro

i've tried it on a huawei G535-L11 (branded as Kestrel from EE) no luck, starting daemon successfully then just nothing, i hope you can make it work, as so far i've found nothing that can root this phone running on :jelly bean 4.3 . Emotion UI 2.0 Lite .Build number: V100R001C440B114
Kernel version: 3.4.0-g251524c
j71036@mha-Tecal-XH620#1
i hope this info helps in finding a way to root this device.
thanks
Kestrel fromEE (Huawei G535-L11)
Bootloader Unlocked - now ROOTED with http://towelroot.com/
NO CUSTOM RECOVERY ????

 
laith al shishani
Old
#3  
laith al shishani's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 21
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Jeddeh
Quote:
Originally Posted by rophaq View Post
salam bro

i've tried it on a huawei G535-L11 (branded as Kestrel from EE) no luck, starting daemon successfully then just nothing, i hope you can make it work, as so far i've found nothing that can root this phone running on :jelly bean 4.3 . Emotion UI 2.0 Lite .Build number: V100R001C440B114
Kernel version: 3.4.0-g251524c
j71036@mha-Tecal-XH620#1
i hope this info helps in finding a way to root this device.
thanks
Salam
Did you installed Huawei drivers if not install them ((google it))
Also unlock your bootloader ((again just google it))
I hope this will work
 
rophaq
Old
#4  
rophaq's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 66
Posts: 373
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: south bucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by laith al shishani View Post
Salam
Did you installed Huawei drivers if not install them ((google it))
Also unlock your bootloader ((again just google it))
I hope this will work
salam.

bootloader unlocked and drivers installed thats how i unlocked the bootloader, i've tried saferoot from samsung forum, it came as the kernel is patched !!.

i don't know any other way of rooting , few people here are having the same problem, i was wondering if you know how to root this tough phone.
Kestrel fromEE (Huawei G535-L11)
Bootloader Unlocked - now ROOTED with http://towelroot.com/
NO CUSTOM RECOVERY ????

 
rophaq
Old
#5  
rophaq's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 66
Posts: 373
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: south bucks
salam bro

got it to work, this is what i got , i'll wait for a fix
[*] Press enter to root your phone...
Press any key to continue . . .[*][*] Waiting for device...
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *[*] Device found.[*] Pushing exploit...
2238 KB/s (1283460 bytes in 0.560s)[*] Pushing root tools...
1298 KB/s (113036 bytes in 0.085s)
1925 KB/s (493036 bytes in 0.250s)
2542 KB/s (2278361 bytes in 0.875s)
open: Permission denied
pkg: /data/local/tmp/SuperSu.apk
Success[*] Rooting phone...
[+] This may take a few minutes.
[-] Failure.[*] Cleaning up...[*] This Tool Will Be Updated When New Binaries Relesed[*] Finish. Press enter to reboot and exit.
Press any key to continue . . .
Kestrel fromEE (Huawei G535-L11)
Bootloader Unlocked - now ROOTED with http://towelroot.com/
NO CUSTOM RECOVERY ????

 
laith al shishani
Old
#6  
laith al shishani's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 21
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Jeddeh
Quote:
Originally Posted by rophaq View Post
salam bro

got it to work, this is what i got , i'll wait for a fix
[*] Press enter to root your phone...
Press any key to continue . . .[*][*] Waiting for device...
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *[*] Device found.[*] Pushing exploit...
2238 KB/s (1283460 bytes in 0.560s)[*] Pushing root tools...
1298 KB/s (113036 bytes in 0.085s)
1925 KB/s (493036 bytes in 0.250s)
2542 KB/s (2278361 bytes in 0.875s)
open: Permission denied
pkg: /data/local/tmp/SuperSu.apk
Success[*] Rooting phone...
[+] This may take a few minutes.
[-] Failure.[*] Cleaning up...[*] This Tool Will Be Updated When New Binaries Relesed[*] Finish. Press enter to reboot and exit.
Press any key to continue . . .
In This Case Try GB Version If Its not worked
open: Permission denied This Line Means Your Phone Has Other Security Thing Try Serching
I Rooted HTC Desire s (Boot loader Unlocked) and Galaxy S2 On Jelly Bean And Kitkat
You Are Out Of Luck
 
rophaq
Old
#7  
rophaq's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 66
Posts: 373
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: south bucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by laith al shishani View Post
In This Case Try GB Version If Its not worked
open: Permission denied This Line Means Your Phone Has Other Security Thing Try Serching
I Rooted HTC Desire s (Boot loader Unlocked) and Galaxy S2 On Jelly Bean And Kitkat
You Are Out Of Luck
tried out the GB version, same thing ,no luck

when i tried the softroot, it came out that the kernel is patched ??
Kestrel fromEE (Huawei G535-L11)
Bootloader Unlocked - now ROOTED with http://towelroot.com/
NO CUSTOM RECOVERY ????


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Hide Numbers on Your SMS and Call Logs with Reflection

How many times have you given your device to someone else in order to show them a … more

Implement Split View in Your LG G2 KitKat Rom with Automated Installer

Some of you may have remembered a story on the Portal a few weeks back … more

Cast Your Device Screen the Way it Was Meant to be with Second Screen

Not too long ago here on the XDA Portal, we covered how Google had made … more

Samsung Gear Live Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV

XDA Developer TV Producer AdamOutleris known for his XDA Unboxingseries where … more