Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,817 Members 53,963 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Please Help me Fastboot AC

Tip us?
 
juan0089
Old
#1  
juan0089's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 69
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Alajuela
Default Please Help me Fastboot AC

hi guys my friend gave me this one x with one problem, phone is rooted. The issue is there is no OS on the phone. It will only boot into TWRP. he accidentally deleted everything and now I cannot get a rom copied back to it. When plugged up to a PC via USB, I always get "Unknown device" error from PC. Tried ADB but cannot get the phone to go to Fastboot USB

Bootloader says Fastboot AC look the pictures
Thank u very much for ur help
[IMG][/IMG]
 
marknoll
Old
#2  
marknoll's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 454
Join Date: May 2014
Download min adb fastboot and let PC see the device. Then run a ruu via fastboot

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

Follow this thread.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2593037

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk
 
timmaaa
Old
#3  
timmaaa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5313
Posts: 11,485
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Melbourne

 
DONATE TO ME
Exactly what I would have said, good advice.

Sent from my Evita
HTC Evita | CandyKat | Torched KK
S-off | 2.18 | TWRP 2.7.1.0
Do not PM me asking for assistance, that's what my Q&A thread is for!
The Following User Says Thank You to timmaaa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
juan0089
Old
#4  
juan0089's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 69
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Alajuela
Quote:
Originally Posted by marknoll View Post
Download min adb fastboot and let PC see the device. Then run a ruu via fastboot

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

Follow this thread.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2593037

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk
Hi., thanks for ur help
I do not understand that I do, i have the Minimal ADB and Fastboot and my phone dont show fastboot USB
just fastboot or fastboot AC and i type fastbooot devices and nothing appears
 
marknoll
Old
#5  
marknoll's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 454
Join Date: May 2014
Open cmd window inside min adb.. On open field,hold shift right click and chose "open cmd here" in that cmd prompt type fastboot devices. See if it sees it now. More than likely drivers will install once u open cmd in min adb. Try that

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk
 
timmaaa
Old
#6  
timmaaa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5313
Posts: 11,485
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Melbourne

 
DONATE TO ME
Have you actually installed any drivers? If you don't have drivers installed no amount of messing around with fastboot is going to work. You can get the drivers by installing HTC Sync Manager, then connecting the phone in fastboot mode, and the drivers should install.

Sent from my Evita
HTC Evita | CandyKat | Torched KK
S-off | 2.18 | TWRP 2.7.1.0
Do not PM me asking for assistance, that's what my Q&A thread is for!
The Following User Says Thank You to timmaaa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
juan0089
Old
#7  
juan0089's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 69
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Alajuela
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmaaa View Post
Have you actually installed any drivers? If you don't have drivers installed no amount of messing around with fastboot is going to work. You can get the drivers by installing HTC Sync Manager, then connecting the phone in fastboot mode, and the drivers should install.

Sent from my Evita
nothing happen
i have installed HTC Sync Manager and htc Driver when i plug the phone show fastboot ac and the computer show unknown device
and sometimes when i plug says Fastboot Never Fastboot USB the pc never recognized
 
juan0089
Old
#8  
juan0089's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 69
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Alajuela
Quote:
Originally Posted by marknoll View Post
Open cmd window inside min adb.. On open field,hold shift right click and chose "open cmd here" in that cmd prompt type fastboot devices. See if it sees it now. More than likely drivers will install once u open cmd in min adb. Try that

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk


fastboot devices doesnt show anything
 
timmaaa
Old
#9  
timmaaa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5313
Posts: 11,485
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Melbourne

 
DONATE TO ME
It's possible that you have a faulty usb port on the phone, it shouldn't usually say fastboot ac on the screen while connected to a usb outlet. Are you using a usb 2.0 port?

Sent from my Evita
HTC Evita | CandyKat | Torched KK
S-off | 2.18 | TWRP 2.7.1.0
Do not PM me asking for assistance, that's what my Q&A thread is for!
 
juan0089
Old
#10  
juan0089's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 69
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Alajuela
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmaaa View Post
It's possible that you have a faulty usb port on the phone, it shouldn't usually say fastboot ac on the screen while connected to a usb outlet. Are you using a usb 2.0 port?

Sent from my Evita
i think is the usb charge port
yes 2.0

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Cell Phone SIM Unlock Bill Just Steps Away from President’s Desk

For all those who believe that Cinderella stories don’t actually … more

Get Your Cargo to its Destination in 4×4 Military Operations Reborn

Racing games have evolved quite a bit since the days of Pole … more

Automate Your Device with Sfen

Changing the profile of yourdevice manually is now long forgotten. Since the advent of Android automation … more