Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,635 Members 52,770 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Greek generic pre-rooted 12.1.A.1.201 & 205 (CWM zip)

Tip us?
 
subwrc
Old
(Last edited by subwrc; 12th June 2014 at 07:42 AM.) Reason: Added .205
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Posts: 44
Join Date: Feb 2014
Default Greek generic pre-rooted 12.1.A.1.201 & 205 (CWM zip)

12/06/2014: I created a Greek generic pre-rooted 12.1.A.1.205 made with @quetzalcoatl2435 guide.
Download.

07/04/2014: 12.1.A.1.201 made with @quetzalcoatl2435 guide. Includes be2_album for Bravia Engine fix.
Download.
Mirror but with zipped file (needs unzipping to get the flashable zip).


To root --> Follow this guide.

To CWM --> Follow this guide.

To flash Rom:
-------------
1. Boot in CWM.
2. Clear dalvik cache, wipe cache, wipe data.
3. Flash the Rom zip.
4. Flash SuperSU 1.93.
5. POWER OFF <-- Very important or you will get bootloop!.
6. (Old:Flash .201 kernel with flashtool in flashmode). Flash .205 kernel with flashtool in flashmode from a .205 ftf firmware file choosing first to exlude everything but kernel. Or you can flash .205 kernel sin file with flashtool in fastboot mode, guide.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to subwrc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Rushaan™
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 89
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by subwrc View Post
I created a Greek generic pre-rooted 12.1.A.1.201 made with @quetzalcoatl2435 guide.
Download.

To root --> Follow this guide.

To CWM --> Follow this guide.

To flash Rom:
-------------
1. Boot in CWM.
2. Clear dalvik cache, wipe cache, wipe data.
3. Flash the Rom zip.
4. Flash SuperSU 1.93.
5. Power off.
6. Flash .201 kernel with flashtool in flashmode.
Is the kernel same for all country's and Models ?
 
subwrc
Old
(Last edited by subwrc; 5th April 2014 at 01:43 PM.)
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Posts: 44
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushaan™ View Post
Is the kernel same for all country's and Models ?
According to this post i think so, but I can' t tell you for sure.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to subwrc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Rushaan™
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 89
Join Date: Oct 2012
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by subwrc View Post
According to this post i think so, but I can' t tell you for sure.
Thanks for answering my question
Have a nice day
 
neXus PRIME
Old
#5  
neXus PRIME's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3214
Posts: 3,049
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
If it's a flash able zip, then why does your title says FtF

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to neXus PRIME For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
subwrc
Old
#6  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Posts: 44
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by neXus PRIME View Post
If it's a flash able zip, then why does your title says FtF

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
Oh sorry! I corrected it!
The Following User Says Thank You to subwrc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
b00b
Old
#7  
b00b's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 56
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by subwrc View Post
I created a Greek generic pre-rooted 12.1.A.1.201 made with @quetzalcoatl2435 guide. Includes be2_album for Bravia Engine fix.
Download.

To root --> Follow this guide.

To CWM --> Follow this guide.

To flash Rom:
-------------
1. Boot in CWM.
2. Clear dalvik cache, wipe cache, wipe data.
3. Flash the Rom zip.
4. Flash SuperSU 1.93.
5. Power off.
6. Flash .201 kernel with flashtool in flashmode.
Thanks for this ,but for newbies the how to is a bit scant

for example -

Where is the Rom. zip as per -
3. Flash the Rom zip.


and is this all i have to do, as in will i then have Greek 12.1.A.201 on my phone after this -
6. Flash .201 kernel with flashtool in flashmode.

also, as this is a Greek rom, will i be able to read the menus as i am not Greek?

...please pardon all the noob questions, just wanna be sure so i dont brick my phone
[ಠ_ಠ]

Xperia SP ~ rooted! (C5303 now on Android 4.3 & build 12.1.A.1.201)
.....................................was on - Android 4.12 & 12.0.A.1.211.



Always on the quest for excellence!
 
subwrc
Old
#8  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Posts: 44
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by b00b View Post
Thanks for this ,but for newbies the how to is a bit scant

for example -

Where is the Rom. zip as per -
3. Flash the Rom zip.


and is this all i have to do, as in will i then have Greek 12.1.A.201 on my phone after this -
6. Flash .201 kernel with flashtool in flashmode.

also, as this is a Greek rom, will i be able to read the menus as i am not Greek?

...please pardon all the noob questions, just wanna be sure so i dont brick my phone
In (3) i mean to flash the downloaded rom from the link i gave, witch is a zip file.

Yes you can change language and read the menus.

Here is a detailed guide but for another rom file.
The Following User Says Thank You to subwrc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
b00b
Old
#9  
b00b's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 56
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by subwrc View Post
In (3) i mean to flash the downloaded rom from the link i gave, witch is a zip file.

Yes you can change language and read the menus.

Here is a detailed guide but for another rom file.
Most appreciated subwrc
[ಠ_ಠ]

Xperia SP ~ rooted! (C5303 now on Android 4.3 & build 12.1.A.1.201)
.....................................was on - Android 4.12 & 12.0.A.1.211.



Always on the quest for excellence!
 
IreneGR
Old
(Last edited by IreneGR; 23rd April 2014 at 10:09 PM.)
#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Apr 2014
Please delete it.. wrong section..

Tags
12.1.a.1.201, 12.1.a.1.205, greek, root
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes