Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,034 Members 47,299 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Request] Default Boot Animation

Tip us?

S1L3nTShaDoWz
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default [Request] Default Boot Animation

I ended up changing my boot animation to something with the wrong size and ever since this bit** (totally a female dog) keeps refusing to get past the animation every time I do a hotboot (maybe even normal boots as I haven't tried one yet). Will someone zip up the default Verizon KitKat boot animation and upload it please?

Aashutoshrraj
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by S1L3nTShaDoWz View Post
I ended up changing my boot animation to something with the wrong size and ever since this bit** (totally a female dog) keeps refusing to get past the animation every time I do a hotboot (maybe even normal boots as I haven't tried one yet). Will someone zip up the default Verizon KitKat boot animation and upload it please?
if you have nandroid backup, try this
reboot to recovery > backup & restore > advanced restore > select " /system " > ( select your backup file ) > yes > done !

I have suggested advanced restore because you only want default bootanimation.

hit "THANKS" if I helped.

S1L3nTShaDoWz
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashutoshrraj View Post
if you have nandroid backup, try this
reboot to recovery > backup & restore > advanced restore > select " /system " > ( select your backup file ) > yes > done !

I have suggested advanced restore because you only want default bootanimation.

hit "THANKS" if I helped.
I was gonna do that but I just finished running a script to improve performance and well it modified a lot of system files and I don't really wanna go through the trouble of spending 30 minutes setting it up again if I don't have to.

I also figured out it only refuses to boot when I do a hot reboot, no idea but either way this new boot animation is terrible and it only started since I switched to it so I'm taking a leap of faith and saying it's the reason. Hopefully it is but either way I need the boot animation.

Aashutoshrraj
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
I was gonna do that but I just finished running a script to improve performance and well it modified a lot of system files and I don't really wanna go through the trouble of spending 30 minutes setting it up again if I don't have to.

I also figured out it only refuses to boot when I do a hot reboot, no idea but either way this new boot animation is terrible and it only started since I switched to it so I'm taking a leap of faith and saying it's the reason. Hopefully it is but either way I need the boot animation.
if you have flashed bootanimation from rom toolbox it have created a backup of default bootanimation in "sd card/romtoolbox/bootanimation"

don't forget to hit THANKS if I helped.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aashutoshrraj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

S1L3nTShaDoWz
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
if you have flashed bootanimation from rom toolbox it have created a backup of default bootanimation in "sd card/romtoolbox/bootanimation"

don't forget to hit THANKS if I helped.
I did use it and I checked the backups and all there was was the one's I downloaded in it. No Verizon one

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to S1L3nTShaDoWz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Aashutoshrraj
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
I did use it and I checked the backups and all there was was the one's I downloaded in it. No Verizon one

ok ! there are many guys on xda having verizon one ask from them.

Thank you

S1L3nTShaDoWz
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
ok ! there are many guys on xda having verizon one ask from them.

Thank you
That was the whole point of posting this, I searched the forum and found nothing so I decided to ask hoping someone could post it here for me lol

Aashutoshrraj
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
That was the whole point of posting this, I searched the forum and found nothing so I decided to ask hoping someone could post it here for me lol

you don't have to search any forums.
you have to pm any member having verizon one asking default boot animation.