Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,289 Members 46,305 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

UNBRICK XOLO Q700|| Patition SD Card|| Swap||update

Tip us?

rajit
Old
(Last edited by rajit; 16th June 2014 at 08:47 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 626

DONATE TO ME
Default UNBRICK XOLO Q700|| Patition SD Card|| Swap||update

http://www.androidpub.in/threads/unb...-q700-700i.17/
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to rajit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aniketh12
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Bro right now I am on Dark world Rom... I am not able to flash this cok rom.. whenever i try flashing using SP tools it gives an error.

It tells Failed to open COM port 1 and stuff related to UART.. i tried going back to my cwm nandroid backup of stock rom and tried flashing this again.. same old error... can u help me...?? tell me wat i am doing wrong...??

OR ATLEAST BUILD A NEW MIUI with the NEW STOCK ROM Q700i as BASE please.. i badly loved your MIUI because of its smoothness.. since SD card was not getting detected..i could not use it..
The Following User Says Thank You to aniketh12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rajit
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 626

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniketh12 View Post
Bro right now I am on Dark world Rom... I am not able to flash this cok rom.. whenever i try flashing using SP tools it gives an error.

It tells Failed to open COM port 1 and stuff related to UART.. i tried going back to my cwm nandroid backup of stock rom and tried flashing this again.. same old error... can u help me...?? tell me wat i am doing wrong...??

OR ATLEAST BUILD A NEW MIUI with the NEW STOCK ROM Q700i as BASE please.. i badly loved your MIUI because of its smoothness.. since SD card was not getting detected..i could not use it..
Did you folow the step?? You have to press firmware upgrade. When it giving error?? When loading scatter?

Sent from my xperia qhd using xda app-developers app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rajit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sahej
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default unsuccesful

hey rajit, i tried all the steps as you mentioned, but it wasnt successful. for some reason even after installing the drivers my phone isnt being detected by flash tools.. maybe its because my pc is 64bit and the drivers arent..

but yeah, even i agree with aniketh, wish you could use this roms base and create miui rom from this.. it'll be awesome.. i loved that rom except for the sdcard issue.. i got the fix for the data as i posted in the other thread.. but still a FC when trying to switch network modes.. wish you could make a fresh one fixing mainly the sd card issue.. thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to sahej For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

abhinav2hd
Old
(Last edited by abhinav2hd; 16th October 2013 at 11:42 PM.) Reason: word prob..
Thanks Meter 797
helpful thread… downloading firmware now. and also waiting for ur Xperia QHD Rom.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to abhinav2hd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aniketh12
Old
(Last edited by aniketh12; 5th October 2013 at 11:01 AM.) Reason: Extra info
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajit View Post
Did you folow the step?? You have to press firmware upgrade. When it giving error?? When loading scatter?

Sent from my xperia qhd using xda app-developers app
Yes i followed all your steps... it loads everything after i press firmware/ upgrade..

then when i insert phone through USB cabel.. the phone boots up immediately...

SP flash tool says the phone booted before it could execute some startup command to flash rom.. i tried with many drivers.. same thing.. my phone boots up (Bootsplash appears- Evil Android bootsplash from Dark world rom) before SP flash tool can actually flash the rom...

Tried again.. now it said SOC verification failed...!! please help me.. or instead of all this hassles.. I have proper working cwm.. can somebody make a cwm package for tis stock rom.. or still more better idea.. somebody who has flashed this successfully and working.. can take a cwm nandroid backup and upload that... so other users who are finding trouble flashing through SP flash tools can restore theat nandroid backup.. VOILA new updated rom... please somebody take time and upload

abhinav2hd
Old
Thanks Meter 797
flashed Q700i firmware successfully.now waiting for your upcoming rom.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to abhinav2hd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aniketh12
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav2hd View Post
flashed Q700i firmware successfully.now waiting for your upcoming rom.
how did u do it..??

Many of us here are not able to do it...!!

can u plz take a nandriod backup of it and upload somewhere and post the link here.. many of us are helpless because of the errrors from SP flsh tool... it would be helpful bro..!!
The Following User Says Thank You to aniketh12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nattysinister
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniketh12 View Post
how did u do it..??

Many of us here are not able to do it...!!

can u plz take a nandriod backup of it and upload somewhere and post the link here.. many of us are helpless because of the errrors from SP flsh tool... it would be helpful bro..!!

This is the solution ->>> http://www.mediafire.com/download/06...1312.0.139.zip. <<<-Latest FlashTool.
Those errors are related to SP Flash Tools especially the 3013(SOC verification failed). I seriously doubt the role of drivers in causing those errors. So give this version a try.
The Following User Says Thank You to nattysinister For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sahej
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thumbs up thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by nattysinister View Post
This is the solution ->>> http://www.mediafire.com/download/06...1312.0.139.zip. <<<-Latest FlashTool.
Those errors are related to SP Flash Tools especially the 3013(SOC verification failed). I seriously doubt the role of drivers in causing those errors. So give this version a try.
finally got it to work.. thanks a ton! cheers

Tags
data partition xolo q700, swap, xolo q700 unbrick