Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,924 Members 45,005 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Build updates

Tip us?

inimeg81
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 121

DONATE TO ME
Default Build updates

I am going to try to continue to release build updates for beanstalk. Whether I stick with dao kernel or try my own or try out djl if given permission. I am messing with slimsaber I'll get those going nightly too once I get a build up. I'll be updating URLs here once I get things all okayed. I believe I am still going to up my beanstalk builds to testing dev dir on dao goo.im and will do google drive just in case. Johnadelic has a new host he has found which seems reliable. I need to ask him about a few things with it first. I should have beanstalk 29 and 30 before midnight on here. I recompiled the niltmt kernel with make mrproper and have yet to see if it helps any. Shortly I will make a thread over in development since it is development. Thanks ppl. There are more then 1 left right ?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inimeg81 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DickyG
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimeg81 View Post
I am going to try to continue to release build updates for beanstalk. Whether I stick with dao kernel or try my own or try out djl if given permission. I am messing with slimsaber I'll get those going nightly too once I get a build up. I'll be updating URLs here once I get things all okayed. I believe I am still going to up my beanstalk builds to testing dev dir on dao goo.im and will do google drive just in case. Johnadelic has a new host he has found which seems reliable. I need to ask him about a few things with it first. I should have beanstalk 29 and 30 before midnight on here. I recompiled the niltmt kernel with make mrproper and have yet to see if it helps any. Shortly I will make a thread over in development since it is development. Thanks ppl. There are more then 1 left right ?

I, for one, appreciate the fact that you are continuing to work on this phone. I've mentioned this in previous posts, but my wife, daughter, and I have all decided to keep this phone. It certainly meets our needs and since we have had them for more than 2 years, our monthly T-Mobile bill has dropped considerably. I'm currently running the 20131231 version of Beanstalk and am having no problems at all. What, if any, improvements might I experience by flashing a later build?

christoophat
Old
Thanks Meter 40
I know it was mentioned before that "there wasn't much interest in this phone" , but going by the d/l counts on Daos goo, there is quite a lot of ppl at least grabbing it, so I am hoping that there will still be some folks willing to keep up their fine work here.

thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to christoophat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

inimeg81
Old
(Last edited by inimeg81; 3rd May 2014 at 04:57 AM.)
Thanks Meter 121

DONATE TO ME
I just finished Beanstalk build just finished on daos goo.im in testing_dev_only dir BeanStalk-4.4.285-20140503-galaxys4gmtd.zip. That one built pretty fast, thanks johnadelic! seems like dao got slim down pat so i'll stick to beanstalk for time being. Enjoy!

Sorry this may be easier http://goo.im/devs/daothanhduy1996/T...laxys4gmtd.zip
The Following User Says Thank You to inimeg81 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

glauberpv
Old
Thanks Meter 1
thanks!! downloading to test it.
Mokee was using 4.2, but I will now start using kk
The Following User Says Thank You to glauberpv For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

inimeg81
Old
(Last edited by inimeg81; 3rd May 2014 at 07:34 PM.)
Thanks Meter 121

DONATE TO ME
I think you will be happy with kitkat. Some cool new features on this revision beanstalk...

Pull notification shade down tap the upper right tile so it show the blocks of shortcuts. Tap it again and hold it will show them as still with an add button at bottom. Click that. Scroll down and add on the go. You will see what that feature is. Quick record i add as well as sync. I walk a lot and am always lookin down at my phone so seeing through the camera was just a cool feature they added. These guys think of evwrything. The contextual feature is sweet. As well as touch reminder.
Also in beanstalk options theres a backup section where u can backup system/user apps. Its really neat and different in the fact that even if u factory reset and wipe everything and reinstall new beanstalk u can restore the apps and data still. Very cool titaniumish. There are so many other features.. Well most are aware of bs already so i wont go further

inimeg81
Old
Thanks Meter 121

DONATE TO ME
New bs will be up soon might be same filename tho. I did a clean build so kernel timestamp should be rebuilt and updated. Ill post when its done

The Following User Says Thank You to inimeg81 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

inimeg81
Old
Thanks Meter 121

DONATE TO ME
Default Beanstalk update new 05/03 release

An updated 05/03 release is on goo.im same filename as before but updated from clean install. Enjoy!@

glauberpv
Old
(Last edited by glauberpv; 4th May 2014 at 12:35 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
installed the rom. she is too short! the beginning was finding the internet by wifi a bit slow compared to 4.2.2, but now it seems it is normal and even faster i think . so far no noticeable error. thanks exellent rom. I am soon going to install this new build and post the results

glauberpv
Old
(Last edited by glauberpv; 5th May 2014 at 05:58 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
hello beanstalk installed the 05/03 and found two problems, do not know if you already noticed this, but it never hurts to inform lol, they are: the speed of internet by wifi is very slow. I tested with another phone by downloading the same file at the same time. While my lowered to 40.0 kbs the other was at 300 kbs. is taking longer than usual to load even leaving him standing. I'm thinking that might be the problem because the kernel also occurs slimsaber these problems.is this friend I have helped on something. I enjoyed the very rapid and complete rom .. Thanks!!