[Q] getting the old google wallet R96 version to work.

210 posts
Thanks Meter: 14
By Galaxy*$4, Senior Member on 19th May 2014, 04:27 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
maybe its just me but i am not liking the new google wallet. i like the old one, where i could tap the card i want and pay. now i have to add money to the app then pay pretty much. yes i can put money in but it seems to me, using the old method was better.

so i have the zip file for it from way back i believe. and it wont work. i keep getting nfc force close. which ends up in me reflashing my rom
i have done a google search and it brought up nothing that was helpful. i did follow this guide even downloaded the zip file to make sure it wasnt the file i had

hopefully somebody has done this.
20th May 2014, 07:20 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
so, i decided to try this new google wallet and i guess i will have to get used to this new one. i put $50 to pay for the stuff i had. well it didnt work. so i was upset and had to pay via the same card. and yes my nfc was on. so i get back to my truck, and noticed on tap to pay in the nfc settings, google wallet doesnt pop up. i will screen shot this later. could that be the reason why it doesnt work?

now i have to wait until google wallet sends me a deposit, then i can put the money back in my bank.
hope somebody can help me out, google wallet was a nice feature (i think it worked on my s4 running 4.2 mf3 build at the time) but i know it did on my s3 quite well.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread