Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,463 Members 40,152 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC One X - Rom Problem

Tip us?

arihantgupta
Old
(Last edited by arihantgupta; 18th May 2014 at 04:29 PM.) Reason: Forgot to mention.
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post [Q] HTC One X - Rom Problem

Hi guys! This is my first post here and I know the questions which I am going to ask has been asked a lot. But I have searched literally over 50 threads about this and none of them has solved my problem. So I figured I will post. I hope you guys can help me.

So basically I flashed my HOX to Cynaogen Mod 10.2 the other day which is the stable build. I don't know what happened but it made my phone non-workable. No WiFi. No network. No USB Storage. Nothing. Of course it boots and everything properly. I did root and unlocked bootloader of my phone of course. Also I installed CMW. The latest version. When I go into recovery to mount the USB Storage from there, it doesn't do anything. So I can't put any other rom on it.

So I thought my only option is RUU which I have been reading about a lot since last week. So I locked my bootloader again and tried the RUU. Now it seems you need to find the correct version of RUU. Can you guys help me with that please? I have tried 3 or 4 setups an they came up with error.

Some info on my phone is below:

ENDEAVORU PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT- 1.73.0000
RADIO - 5.1204.167.31

Some other information of my phone using the fastboot command 'getvar all'

version-bootloader: 1.73.
version-baseband: 5.1204.
version-main: 4.19.720.1

I hope you guys can help me. At the moment I have no OS installed because I wiped it off as well in the hope that it might work.

Cheers,
Ari

P.S - I hope I posted this in the right place.

EDIT: I also tried adb push but I can't push the files over. It gives the error - read only file system. Tried adb remount and everything but 'permission denied' is all I get.

M@c|-|oR
Old
Thanks Meter 271
You are posting in right place, mate.
I'll try to help.
For you to revert to stock (since you didn't make a nandroid backup of your own system! ), visit this LINK. There are backups that could help. I didn't search if there is one specifically for you, but search yourself.
For usb mounting in recovery, try uninstalling your htc drivers and htc sync manager, and installing the new ones from htc.com.
If that doesn't work either, try different recovery. By the way, which CWM do you have? For me, 5.8.4 worked perfectly.

As far as your no wifi no network problems is concerned, did you follow the installation procedure in every step? Looks to me you didn't, but I may be wrong.
Slim Kat 7.4
KitKat 4.4.4
@280dpi (my arms are too short for lower )

arihantgupta
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by M@c|-|oR View Post
You are posting in right place, mate.
I'll try to help.
For you to revert to stock (since you didn't make a nandroid backup of your own system! ), visit this LINK. There are backups that could help. I didn't search if there is one specifically for you, but search yourself.
For usb mounting in recovery, try uninstalling your htc drivers and htc sync manager, and installing the new ones from htc.com.
If that doesn't work either, try different recovery. By the way, which CWM do you have? For me, 5.8.4 worked perfectly.

As far as your no wifi no network problems is concerned, did you follow the installation procedure in every step? Looks to me you didn't, but I may be wrong.
Thank you so much for replying. I did find my backup there. My device's CID is HTC_038. Now I can't get this to work can I because I don't have access to the mass storage to copy files over. Or am I missing something here?

M@c|-|oR
Old
Thanks Meter 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by arihantgupta View Post
Thank you so much for replying. I did find my backup there. My device's CID is HTC_038. Now I can't get this to work can I because I don't have access to the mass storage to copy files over. Or am I missing something here?
Try what I said before - updating drivers, or changing recovery.
Slim Kat 7.4
KitKat 4.4.4
@280dpi (my arms are too short for lower )

arihantgupta
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by M@c|-|oR View Post
Try what I said before - updating drivers, or changing recovery.
Oh yes okay. I am going to do the CWM now. I had the latest one. But gonna try this version. If that solves it, it would be ducking amazing. I will get back.

shivughost
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Guys I'm using htc one x international version with android revolution Hd Rom ...
I wanted to flash my mobile with viper venom Rom from
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2087443
This Rom is not flashing when I tried to flash it ...it reboot only to previous Rom

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app