FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Galaxy s5 statusbar ?

286 posts
Thanks Meter: 72
 
By arber95, Senior Member on 19th May 2014, 06:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Any way to make my statusbar like on S5 ? the first picture is from my S4 (using tinted statusbar) and the second one from S5 , any way to make it a bit darker like on S5 ?


Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1400521193165.jpg
Views:	607
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	2752523   Click image for larger version

Name:	Samsung-Galaxy-S5-Review-32-messaging.jpg
Views:	583
Size:	150.5 KB
ID:	2752531  
 
 
19th May 2014, 06:58 PM |#2  
leboreiro's Avatar
Senior Member
Raccoon City
Thanks Meter: 150
 
Donate to Me
More
+1

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk
19th May 2014, 07:07 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
+1
19th May 2014, 07:10 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 133
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratzeH'

Any way to make my statusbar like on S5 ? the first picture is from my S4 (using tinted statusbar) and the second one from S5 , any way to make it a bit darker like on S5 ?


Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

As far as i know that difference is maybe due to the difference in the displays of both devices. S5 uses a better display color reproduction, maybe thats why the colour is a bit different than ours.

Anyways, i don't think that it is noticeable, and who would waste their time to just make the color a bit dark to match s4's one exactly.

I personally feel its not that important to waste their time on this, sorry.


Sent from my KFTT using xda premium
19th May 2014, 07:11 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
The support of the i9500 from the developers is very weak ! i don't know what is the reason
19th May 2014, 07:19 PM |#6  
arber95's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by armaan.ag

As far as i know that difference is maybe due to the difference in the displays of both devices. S5 uses a better display color reproduction, maybe thats why the colour is a bit different than ours.

Anyways, i don't think that it is noticeable, and who would waste their time to just make the color a bit dark to match s4's one exactly.

I personally feel its not that important to waste their time on this, sorry.


Sent from my KFTT using xda premium

I only meant the statusbar color not the whole display. In my opinion it looks more modern on the S5
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	statusbar.png
Views:	286
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	2752594  
19th May 2014, 08:15 PM |#7  
mitky82's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 148
 
More


Ops I see you say using tinted. For sms app just open that screenshot from first post and with color picker take color code from them. Then set that color in tinted statusbar and all will fine. Sorry for bad eng.

I test now and with collor ff014753 work fine and collor is that from shot in your post
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
19th May 2014, 08:31 PM |#8  
Skipjacks's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 4,328
 
More
If you are already using Tinted Status Bar you can already give the status bar the look you want.

Just change the stock colors in tinted status bar settings to what you want. There's a slider in the app. You can just darken it a little bit for that particular app.
19th May 2014, 08:46 PM |#9  
arber95's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipjacks

If you are already using Tinted Status Bar you can already give the status bar the look you want.

Just change the stock colors in tinted status bar settings to what you want. There's a slider in the app. You can just darken it a little bit for that particular app.

The list is too big , which one should i edit ?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-19-21-45-52.png
Views:	289
Size:	234.2 KB
ID:	2752732  
19th May 2014, 08:51 PM |#10  
magikmichael's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Arnhem
Thanks Meter: 269
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratzeH'

The list is too big , which one should i edit ?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

All activities

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to magikmichael For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift magikmichael Ad-Free
19th May 2014, 09:01 PM |#11  
arber95's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikmichael

All activities

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk

Working perfectly. Thank you so much
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-19-21-53-45.png
Views:	233
Size:	138.5 KB
ID:	2752750   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-19-21-57-57.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	130.7 KB
ID:	2752751   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-19-21-59-26.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	164.0 KB
ID:	2752752  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes