Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,911 Members 49,870 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APK][4.4.2]Full transparent Alarm widgget for GT-I9505 ODEX - DEODEXED

Tip us?

darthxa
Old
(Last edited by darthxa; 20th May 2014 at 02:31 PM.) Reason: Change in context
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Wink [APK][4.4.2]Full transparent Alarm widgget for GT-I9505 ODEX - DEODEXED

Full transparent Alarm widgget for GT-I9505 4.4.2 ODEX / DEODEXED (based STOCK ROM)
Firmwares FNB8/FNB3/FNB1/FNB9/ENAA

Hi,

I saw this work http://http://forum.xda-developers.c....php?t=2470761 and got inspired to do my own Alarm widget

it's fully transparent and works in any 4.4.2 odex Stock Rom

i hope you 'll be glad and enjoy as much as i am.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-21-10-42-24.jpg
Views:	1248
Size:	225.9 KB
ID:	2642201

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-21-10-42-56.jpg
Views:	798
Size:	223.0 KB
ID:	2642202

HOW TO DO?

1º - Get ROOT acess!!
if you don't know how to do, just download the ROOT KIT on this link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t8h3hhijg4jw5cs/zI77FXnCHI and flash the files via Odin;

2º - Download the "Root explorer" and the "AlarmWidget.apk" into your SD CARD, instal Root Explorer and give the acess permission when
the superSU asks...

3º - Using the Root Explorer, copy AlarmWidget.apk in to the \SYSTEM\APP\ folder of your phone
Change the permission to >> rw-r-r

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-21-10-55-53.jpg
Views:	647
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	2642215

4º - Reboot your phone, hit the thanks button and enjoy!!!!

PS: if you got a deodexed tw rom, here is the file https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ymd48y9da...t_deodexed.zip, just unzip and do the paste and permissions.

PS: if you do root using the ROOTKIT file, you 'll trigger the KNOX counter...

PS 2: Who cares about KNOX after all??
PS 3: IF YOU WANNA USE MY WORK PLEASE GIVE ME THE CREDITS! LET'S PLAY FARE
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to darthxa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dariom007
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthxa View Post
Full transparent Alarm widgget for GT-I9505 4.4.2 (ODEX/STOCK ROM)
Firmwares FNB8/FNB3/FNB1/FNB9/ENAA

Hi,

I saw this work http://http://forum.xda-developers.c....php?t=2470761 and got inspired to do my own Alarm widget

it's fully transparent and works in any 4.4.2 odex Stock Rom.

i hope you 'll be glad and enjoy as much as i am.

Attachment 2642201

Attachment 2642202

HOW TO DO?

1º - Get ROOT acess!!
if you don't know how to do, just download the ROOT KIT on this link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t8h3hhijg4jw5cs/zI77FXnCHI and flash the files via Odin;

2º - Download the "Root explorer" and the "AlarmWidget.apk" into your SD CARD, instal Root Explorer and give the acess permission when
the superSU asks...

3º - Using the Root Explorer, copy AlarmWidget.apk in to the \SYSTEM\APP\ folder of your phone
Change the permission to >> rw-r-r
Attachment 2642215

4º - Reboot your phone, hit the thanks button and enjoy!!!!

PS: if you do root using the ROOTKIT file, you 'll trigger the KNOX counter...

PS 2: Who cares about KNOX after all??
it looks good,but can you make a deodexed app....tried in omega v26,but not working since the rom is deodexed.anyway,good work! i was looking for something like this!

darthxa
Old
(Last edited by darthxa; 1st April 2014 at 05:38 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariom007 View Post
it looks good,but can you make a deodexed app....tried in omega v26,but not working since the rom is deodexed.anyway,good work! i was looking for something like this!

Hi man,

thanks for all

downlaod the file and extract the apk from zip

if it's possible to you test for me, i'll be really glad, because i' don't have a deodexed rom right Now
Attached Files
File Type: zip AlarmWidget_deodexed.zip - [Click for QR Code] (492.3 KB, 44 views)

dariom007
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Hi man,

thanks for all

downlaod the file and extract the apk from zip

if it's possible to you test for me, i'll be really glad, because i' don't have a deodexed rom right Now
Thanks buddy! I installed it right now and it seems like it's working. I will test it more today afternoon because i am at work right now.

darthxa
Old
(Last edited by darthxa; 4th April 2014 at 12:38 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Thanks buddy! I installed it right now and it seems like it's working. I will test it more today afternoon because i am at work right now.

Thanks man for your feedback!
i'll put the deodexed file on OP

dariom007
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Thanks man for your feedback!
i'll put the deodexed file on OP
Hi there! I'm back home now and i was testing the widget. I dont know if this is an issue or not since i was never using a stock clock and alarm. I am a Alarm clock xtreme user and i am very happy with this app. The thing is that if i add alarm thrue clock app, it doesn't show up in the widget. I have to add alarm thrue widget and only then i can see the widget showing next alarm time, so the problem is that it's not refreshing or syncing with the clock app. I dont know should that be like that or is something broken. Other than that, everything else works fine. Thanks for the effort!

darthxa
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Hi there! I'm back home now and i was testing the widget. I dont know if this is an issue or not since i was never using a stock clock and alarm. I am a Alarm clock xtreme user and i am very happy with this app. The thing is that if i add alarm thrue clock app, it doesn't show up in the widget. I have to add alarm thrue widget and only then i can see the widget showing next alarm time, so the problem is that it's not refreshing or syncing with the clock app. I dont know should that be like that or is something broken. Other than that, everything else works fine. Thanks for the effort!
Hi dude, according your reply, the stock alarm widget works like this, you need to opne thrue the widget and create/choose your alarm, it will never sync to show the next one, shame on Samsung, BUT, you also have multiple alarm widgets on your screen a same time, it's not the best Alarm Widget for xtreme users like you, but it's functional at all, it's not a broken thing, but is it working? this point that you 'd showed to me, it's a Stock Widget how it's.

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-04-12-17-44.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	137.9 KB
ID:	2668204

dariom007
Old
(Last edited by dariom007; 4th April 2014 at 07:42 PM.)
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Hi dude, according your reply, the stock alarm widget works like this, you need to opne thrue the widget and create/choose your alarm, it will never sync to show the next one, shame on Samsung, BUT, you also have multiple alarm widgets on your screen a same time, it's not the best Alarm Widget for xtreme users like you, but it's functional at all, it's not a broken thing, but is it working? this point that you 'd showed to me, it's a Stock Widget how it's.

Attachment 2668204
Well then everything works like it should. As you sad, shame on Samsung! It would be realy nice if the widget and the clock app can sync. I will continue tu use this widget because i like how it looks in my s4 with Omega rom. This is what i was missing with Alarm clock xtreme, a nice digital widget and transparent too! Good work buddy! Thanks!

I have a request,if it's possible! Since you allready made this widget transparent,is there a chance you can make a direct call widget transparent too?
The Following User Says Thank You to dariom007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

darthxa
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Well then everything works like it should. As you sad, shame on Samsung! It would be realy nice if the widget and the clock app can sync. I will continue tu use this widget because i like how it looks in my s4 with Omega rom. This is what i was missing with Alarm clock xtreme, a nice digital widget and transparent too! Good work buddy! Thanks!

I have a request,if it's possible! Since you allready made this widget transparent,is there a chance you can make a direct call widget transparent too?
i'll see if works on this weekend, i'm trying do the phone call full screen, likke this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2512034 but for odex phones, since your's deodexed you can try this one...
i'm wroking in a stock phone call full transparent, i'll put in here when i made progress

thanks man

dariom007
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
i'll see if works on this weekend, i'm trying do the phone call full screen, likke this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2512034 but for odex phones, since your's deodexed you can try this one...
i'm wroking in a stock phone call full transparent, i'll put in here when i made progress

thanks man
I allready have that phone app. It works great. I also themed my rom with Bobcat Evo 13 theme and everything works just fine. The only thing that i would like to have is transparent direct call widget. If you could menage to make one,that would be great!