Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[MOD][KK][CM11] Z2 framework for cm11 lx build 512

OP alinolaw71

19th May 2014, 07:46 PM   |  #1  
alinolaw71's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag sari
Thanks Meter: 946
 
948 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
hi guys.
i make Z2 framework for cm11 lx build 512.
i work on it so hard.
if u like my work press tanx.




screenshot :




installation:


-download it and flash it(just wip cach)
-reboot
-enjoy it




Download :

Z2 framework for cm11 lx b512

.
Last edited by alinolaw71; 19th May 2014 at 09:14 PM.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to alinolaw71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th May 2014, 09:33 PM   |  #2  
evil.demon_s's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 573
 
534 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Nice
Bt personally i like the old switch button...the round one's
Anyways...nice job :thumbup:
Probably add some more ss
20th May 2014, 02:41 PM   |  #4  
nie11kun's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag hanzhong
Thanks Meter: 106
 
334 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil.demon_s

Nice
Bt personally i like the old switch button...the round one's
Anyways...nice job :thumbup:
Probably add some more ss

it's Z2 looks
20th May 2014, 07:02 PM   |  #5  
evil.demon_s's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 573
 
534 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nie11kun

it's Z2 looks

Ya...i noe its of z2
I jst said i liked the old 1

Sent from my Xperia Live with Walkman using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th May 2014, 10:18 PM   |  #6  
amodeos's Avatar
Member
Flag surabaya
Thanks Meter: 29
 
93 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Hi..please upload again on another site, i cannt download from mediafire. Thanks if u so
22nd May 2014, 04:22 AM   |  #7  
afah_me's Avatar
Senior Member
Here
Thanks Meter: 69
 
228 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alinolaw71

hi guys.
i make Z2 framework for cm11 lx build 512.
i work on it so hard.
if u like my work press tanx.




screenshot :




installation:


-download it and flash it(just wip cach)
-reboot
-enjoy it




Download :

Z2 framework for cm11 lx b512

.

working perfectly on LX build 0512 bro....:thank's good:
btw can you port z2 systemui for this build? i've tried z2 systemui by @ashishdubey but fail
thank's again...
Last edited by afah_me; 22nd May 2014 at 04:29 AM.
22nd May 2014, 07:37 AM   |  #8  
deccen90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 741
 
1,931 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
will u release a ROM based on this and all your ports and z2 stuff..
22nd May 2014, 08:00 AM   |  #9  
alinolaw71's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag sari
Thanks Meter: 946
 
948 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by deccen90

will u release a ROM based on this and all your ports and z2 stuff..


yes bro but now i worked on my new ics rom-(xperia honami v5) with 700mg free memory :









.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alinolaw71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2014, 08:01 AM   |  #10  
alinolaw71's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag sari
Thanks Meter: 946
 
948 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by afah_me

working perfectly on LX build 0512 bro....:thank's good:
btw can you port z2 systemui for this build? i've tried z2 systemui by @ashishdubey but fail
thank's again...


ok bro w8 2h i want make new 1.
test and say reslt to me.

.

The Following User Says Thank You to alinolaw71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes