Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,733 Members 54,708 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What are we loosing with unlocked bootloader?

Tip us?

Chillzone
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default What are we loosing with unlocked bootloader?

Hello! I've been searching around, and can't find any clear statement of what I'm loosing when the bootloader is unlocked. Bravia? Can live without that. But I can't live with loosing camera quality.
I love the camera, it's amazing.

thakrage
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillzone View Post
Hello! I've been searching around, and can't find any clear statement of what I'm loosing when the bootloader is unlocked. Bravia? Can live without that. But I can't live with loosing camera quality.
I love the camera, it's amazing.
Take a look at this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2755893

skit777
Old
Thanks Meter 9
you will not lose anything BIONZ works as well as x-reality. even DRM keys never become lost after unlocking the bootloader so I just do relock and guarantees in case of problems with the handset.

Wysłane z mojego D6503 przy użyciu Tapatalka

naujoks
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by skit777 View Post
you will not lose anything BIONZ works as well as x-reality. even DRM keys never become lost after unlocking the bootloader so I just do relock and guarantees in case of problems with the handset.

Wysłane z mojego D6503 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Is that confirmed that DRM keys won't get lost? I always thought that was the one given that they will be gone for ever...

robt772000
Old
Thanks Meter 59
There are three other threads covering this. Here and in Q and A. This phone does not have bravia. DRM is lost after unlocking. And its built tight not loose.
N1 to SGS2 to SGN to HOX T3 to G1 Dev ed. grey Lumia 920 to yellow 920 back to N1 then a Sony Xperia Z via a Mozart and now a black and a silver M7 and now a Nexus 4 and a HD2 running WP7.8 and then a Note 3 back to a silver 64gb HTC One M7 and now HTC One M8 and now a Sony Xperia Z2 back to a 32gb M8 and now a G watch with an LG G3.

naujoks
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by robt772000 View Post
There are three other threads covering this. Here and in Q and A. This phone does not have bravia. DRM is lost after unlocking. And its built tight not loose.
Tight? Loose? What?

Sergey2510
Old
Thanks Meter 0
You can loose device if your hands isn't straight 😁😖!!!

Sent from my GT- I9100 using XDA premium

robt772000
Old
Thanks Meter 59
This thread is starting to lose its way.
Time to close it moderators please and refer to existing threads.
N1 to SGS2 to SGN to HOX T3 to G1 Dev ed. grey Lumia 920 to yellow 920 back to N1 then a Sony Xperia Z via a Mozart and now a black and a silver M7 and now a Nexus 4 and a HD2 running WP7.8 and then a Note 3 back to a silver 64gb HTC One M7 and now HTC One M8 and now a Sony Xperia Z2 back to a 32gb M8 and now a G watch with an LG G3.