Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,619 Members 46,241 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Root Blu Products Vivo 4.3

Tip us?
 
williegomezt
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 61
Join Date: Jan 2010
Default [Q] Root Blu Products Vivo 4.3

Does anyone knows how to root a Vivo 4.3 phone from Blu Products?

It came with Android 4.0.4

Regards
 
thefsfempire
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 96
Posts: 498
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Massachusetts
I just did some digging around on Google and I didn't see any development information regarding that handset. The trouble with the low-end phones/legacy devices/no-name brands is they don't see the mainstream and most developers don't even notice or care that they are there.
Shawn


Moto X (16GB; Black)
Carrier: AT&T
ROM: Stock (Do we have a choice?)

Nexus 7 (16GB; 2nd Gen)
ROM: Stock
 
Shark87
Old
#3  
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 56
Join Date: Jan 2011
I've been doing some research to buy one of these cheap dual core dual sim phones. This has an MT6577 chipset and if I'm not mistaken there are quite a number of MT6577 phones which have been rooted. So I would imagine that this can be rooted, its just that there isn't any great interest surrounding it yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shark87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
00Sv3n
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Oct 2012
I just bought this device and looked all over but couldn't find a way to root it and to get things worse i live in brazil and this phone was not set to the brazilian phone numbers format.

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark87 View Post
I've been doing some research to buy one of these cheap dual core dual sim phones. This has an MT6577 chipset and if I'm not mistaken there are quite a number of MT6577 phones which have been rooted. So I would imagine that this can be rooted, its just that there isn't any great interest surrounding it yet.
This may be a begining. Do you know any ICS dual sim MT6577 that have been successfully rooted?
 
Shark87
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 56
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Sv3n View Post
I just bought this device and looked all over but couldn't find a way to root it and to get things worse i live in brazil and this phone was not set to the brazilian phone numbers format.

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------



This may be a begining. Do you know any ICS dual sim MT6577 that have been successfully rooted?
The Lenovo A789:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1860007

And here's a general thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1923764

Also I know there are a few shops (such as etotalk), which root MT6577 phones. There's probably a few more threads around if you dig around a bit more.
 
00Sv3n
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark87 View Post
The Lenovo A789:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1860007

And here's a general thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1923764

Also I know there are a few shops (such as etotalk), which root MT6577 phones. There's probably a few more threads around if you dig around a bit more.
Perfect. Do you own a VIVO 4.3?
 
Shark87
Old
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 56
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Sv3n View Post
Perfect. Do you own a VIVO 4.3?
No, but I have been considering one.
 
williegomezt
Old
#8  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 61
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark87 View Post
The Lenovo A789:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1860007

And here's a general thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1923764

Also I know there are a few shops (such as etotalk), which root MT6577 phones. There's probably a few more threads around if you dig around a bit more.
Thank you. I will read those and see if I can root my phone.
 
fullbr
Old
#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by williegomezt View Post
Thank you. I will read those and see if I can root my phone.

Let's us know if you can get to root your Vivo 4.3. I want to root mine too, but I never did any rooting before.
 
jcarlos1993
Old
(Last edited by jcarlos1993; 9th October 2012 at 10:56 PM.)
#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 7
Join Date: Oct 2012
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1886460

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcarlos1993 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes