Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,725 Members 37,810 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

request from developers" using android to perform a smartwatch task."

Tip us?

VALVe101
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default request from developers" using android to perform a smartwatch task."

Hello experts.
i have a phablet " galaxy note 8" and another xperia p android
i have a problem

when i walk down the street and i get a call , i have to get the tablet out of my back bag , open the cover , and discover that it is an unwanted call.
and smart watches are ridiculously expensive.
im looking for an app that makes when i get a call on the tablet to see who is calling through the xperia phone ,just like a smartwatch , i think it is doable.

all i need is to see who is calling on the tablet through somthing that easly reachable.

and please do not refer me to any tablet talk or something that connects a tablet to a phone because it doesnt make it the other way around
i want to use the phone to make me see who is calling on my phablet " the phone here is the one that is being used as a smartwatch"

skeltonh
Old
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
SMSreader is an app that can announce who is calling. If you don't want that then invest in a case with a window and magnet. The phone will display the information in the window without opening it. Otherwise you'll have to find another solution. That or have your calls forwarded to the smaller of your phones

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

VALVe101
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeltonh View Post
SMSreader is an app that can announce who is calling. If you don't want that then invest in a case with a window and magnet. The phone will display the information in the window without opening it. Otherwise you'll have to find another solution. That or have your calls forwarded to the smaller of your phones

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
well im thining of getting the mn2 sony smartwatch because this is the only solution but i was talking about making the app it self is it doable.
is the MN2 smartwatch compatible with my note 8