Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,174 Members 36,382 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CPU problem with ParanoidAndroid on my SGS4

Tip us?

daerias
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default CPU problem with ParanoidAndroid on my SGS4

since yesterday I have a lot problems with my the CPU on my SGS4 + PA. My CPU is on 100% every second and I can't do anything. Do somebody have this problem too? I have this CFW http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2314523

Skipjacks
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by daerias View Post
since yesterday I have a lot problems with my the CPU on my SGS4 + PA. My CPU is on 100% every second and I can't do anything. Do somebody have this problem too? I have this CFW http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2314523
Was this after a recent update? If so, go back to an earlier version. It could just be a glitch with a nightly if you're doing that. If you haven't been updating recently then.....

Check the kernel governor. See if it's set to peformance or lagfree or something like that.

If that isn't it, check battery stats to see what is consuming the most power. Use a 3rd party app like Better Battery Stats instead of the one that comes with Android. See if something is always on. You could have a wakelock that's killing you. If you do, ditch that app and see if it improves.

If that doesn't help, reinstall the rom. Dirty flash over the one you have. See if that fixes it.

If that fails, do a clean install of the rom and add your apps back 1 by 1 until the problem is triggered. Then you'l lknow what's causing it.
Do you want insanely better battery drain when your phone is idle? Check out this thread!
Have a question about the T Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4? Click here for the Help Thread!

daerias
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Problem solved, it was my SD-Card 16GB. Without SD it is all OK again

PanchoPlanet
Old
Thanks Meter 626

DONATE TO ME
No SD card support with paranoid Rom?

Pp.

sent from my P5113 using TouchPal mind control keyboard. (Beta)
Sent from my Ginger infused Asus G73.