Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Init d support?

OP bogante

20th May 2014, 08:57 PM   |  #1  
bogante's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Obregon
Thanks Meter: 100
 
548 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
How can I put init d support to my device with stock rom?

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk
20th May 2014, 10:10 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Flag Düsseldorf
Thanks Meter: 5
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2287540
or tools like PimpMyRom
20th May 2014, 10:39 PM   |  #3  
bogante's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Obregon
Thanks Meter: 100
 
548 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johan111

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2287540
or tools like PimpMyRom

Apparently I don't need the app right?

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk
21st May 2014, 08:55 AM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Flag Düsseldorf
Thanks Meter: 5
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
It seems that universal init.d works with your ROM. So have fun
21st May 2014, 09:03 AM   |  #5  
bogante's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Obregon
Thanks Meter: 100
 
548 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johan111

It seems that universal init.d works with your ROM. So have fun

No, i just use it for know if i have or not init.d, universal initd do nothing

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk
21st May 2014, 09:38 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Flag Düsseldorf
Thanks Meter: 5
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogante

No, i just use it for know if i have or not init.d, universal initd do nothing

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk

From the app description "The tool basically emulates the behavior of the init.d kernel mechanism : it will detect whenever the device is rebooted and execute the scripts located in /system/etc/init.d.", so it does something when activated.
This thread can help: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1933849
Last edited by johan111; 21st May 2014 at 10:08 AM.
21st May 2014, 09:40 AM   |  #7  
bogante's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Obregon
Thanks Meter: 100
 
548 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johan111

From the app description "The tool basically emulates the behavior of the init.d kernel mechanism : it will detect whenever the device is rebooted and execute the scripts located in /system/etc/init.d.", so it does something when activated.
This thread can help:

The app say i have init d support thanks to Init D Toggler, before that Universal Init d whas saying " your kernel have No Init d Support"

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk
21st May 2014, 10:11 AM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Flag Düsseldorf
Thanks Meter: 5
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogante

The app say i have init d support thanks to Init D Toggler, before that Universal Init d whas saying " your kernel have No Init d Support"

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk

So you are home, now test some tweaks.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes