Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] is my note ok?

OP pitanje

20th May 2014, 07:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
i just notice on my P605 that back side box is diferent then i watch it at most of users at youtube, like this one

mobile7.co.nz/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/650x/040ec09b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/i/m/img-20140404-wa0003.jpg

and in the box there is no 5 pins for S pen, I google it and find out (most users write) that mine p605 is from hong kong (there was default chinese keyboard) coz of keyboar and coz of litlle different box

so i wonder is that all differences is hardware same like every other p605 ? it there need for worry ?

thx
20th May 2014, 07:15 PM   |  #2  
BarryH_GEG's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Spokane, Washington
Thanks Meter: 4,390
 
8,967 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitanje

i just notice on my P605 that back side box is diferent then i watch it at most of users at youtube, like this one

mobile7.co.nz/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/650x/040ec09b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/i/m/img-20140404-wa0003.jpg

and in the box there is no 5 pins for S pen, I google it and find out (most users write) that mine p605 is from hong kong (there was default chinese keyboard) coz of keyboar and coz of litlle different box

so i wonder is that all differences is hardware same like every other p605 ? it there need for worry ?

thx

Others with HK devices have said the same thing. The box is different and it doesn't come with replacement nibs for S Pen.
20th May 2014, 08:28 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryH_GEG

Others with HK devices have said the same thing. The box is different and it doesn't come with replacement nibs for S Pen.

I know that, my guestion was is only differences in box, is it in note all other same, is HK note original like other (europe) version
21st May 2014, 12:26 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
565 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitanje

I know that, my guestion was is only differences in box, is it in note all other same, is HK note original like other (europe) version

I have the same box and after extensive testing and searching I have found that the tablet is the same as all other 605. I am very happy with mine it goes great so don't worry.

regards


Colin
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes