Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,279 Members 52,963 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need Help>>>>Roll OUT Official StoCK 4.4.2 kitkat rom from korean f180s

Tip us?
 
amedian
Old
(Last edited by amedian; 20th May 2014 at 06:20 PM.)
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 101
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: ankara
Angry [Q] Need Help>>>>Roll OUT Official StoCK 4.4.2 kitkat rom from korean f180s

There is Optimus g Stock kitkat, all parttion of F180k from new upgrade by hoangnova can somebody here port it sprint or e975 ??? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=52798821


edit: its from korean optimus g F180K not F180s
and download at here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-B...otWWVJQ1E/edit

All kitkat partition F180K.
Please download & mirror:
LG Optimus G E975
The Following User Says Thank You to amedian For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Rishi.
Old
#2  
Rishi.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 199
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by amedian View Post
There is Optimus g Stock kitkat, all parttion of F180k from new upgrade by hoangnova can somebody here port it sprint or e975 ??? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=52798821


edit: its from korean optimus g F180K not F180s
and download at here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-B...otWWVJQ1E/edit

All kitkat partition F180K.
Please download & mirror:
if possible , please get it ported for at&t version too. ( e970 ).
Thanks.
Nokia N95-RM320 | Nokia 6630.
SE K750i | SE K310i.
Moto Atrix 4g(Stolen) | LG Optimus G E970. ( Now Liberated )
-------------------------------------------------------------
If you feel I can be of some help , feel free to PM.
 
engine95
Old
(Last edited by engine95; 20th May 2014 at 09:33 PM.)
#3  
engine95's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,070
Posts: 1,843
Join Date: Oct 2008
Mirror for the Original Rom. http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23487008491965799

This is for the LG-180S

Edit: Boot image as taken from that ROM. Not modified. http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23487008491965841
Thanks to HPTesla and PartimusPrime!!! Whoohoo!!
 
iamterence
Old
#4  
iamterence's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 612
Posts: 1,567
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Has anybody flashed any of these yet?

Sent from my LG-gee using Tapatalk
<img src=http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb374/TexasEpic/IamTerenceBanner_zpsd291eef9.png border=0 alt= title= />
Big ups to TexasEpic4G for the banner!
 
foxsdaddy67
Old
#5  
foxsdaddy67's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 92
Posts: 608
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: St. Charles, MO

 
DONATE TO ME
Evidently droid life is reporting att is rolling out kit Kat to their g

Sent from my LG-LS970 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
samsung moment>evo shift>photon 4G>optimus G
 
engine95
Old
#6  
engine95's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,070
Posts: 1,843
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamterence View Post
Has anybody flashed any of these yet?

Sent from my LG-gee using Tapatalk
I've been trying since last night. No luck yet


Quote:
Originally Posted by foxsdaddy67 View Post
Evidently droid life is reporting att is rolling out kit Kat to their g

Sent from my LG-LS970 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
It's for the GPro I heard.


Sent from my LG-LS970 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thanks to HPTesla and PartimusPrime!!! Whoohoo!!
 
Rishi.
Old
#7  
Rishi.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 199
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxsdaddy67 View Post
Evidently droid life is reporting att is rolling out kit Kat to their g

Sent from my LG-LS970 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
G Pro , not the G(E970). No news about the later.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk
Nokia N95-RM320 | Nokia 6630.
SE K750i | SE K310i.
Moto Atrix 4g(Stolen) | LG Optimus G E970. ( Now Liberated )
-------------------------------------------------------------
If you feel I can be of some help , feel free to PM.
 
likwidkool
Old
#8  
likwidkool's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 125
Posts: 495
Join Date: May 2013
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2760328

Just saw this for the e975.

Sent from my LG-gee using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Agimax
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 93
Posts: 288
Join Date: Nov 2009
Default Finally!

WOOO HOOO

After soft bricking my phone for over a week, i have successfully booted the Leaked KK422 ROM in this thread! (had to tear apart and modify the way it installs) I have made a flashable ROM that can use your current recovery. It just flashes ROM & Kernel. No need to change your setup other than erasing the System & Data (NOT SDCARD). Can restore back after trying it out!

So Far:
No-Wifi, Won't start up
Needs to get correct Sprint APN file

-Sure there is more....

I'm working on it! Give me some time, i gotta go to work early in morning!


Smoooooth as silk!
Sprint LG G2 (LS980)
Rom: Currently Testing Debloated Stock ZVD
Kernel: Dorimanx v7.5 (Amazing!)

Changed BSRTimer to 3 from 3000 to fix LTE in ZVD (Thanks to Rocket321)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agimax For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
prowlingfox
Old
#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 137
Posts: 601
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agimax View Post
WOOO HOOO

After soft bricking my phone for over a week, i have successfully booted the Leaked KK422 ROM in this thread! (had to tear apart and modify the way it installs) I have made a flashable ROM that can use your current recovery. It just flashes ROM & Kernel. No need to change your setup other than erasing the System & Data (NOT SDCARD). Can restore back after trying it out!

So Far:
No-Wifi, Won't start up
Needs to get correct Sprint APN file

-Sure there is more....

I'm working on it! Give me some time, i gotta go to work early in morning!


Smoooooth as silk!
Awesome news, dude! Are you going to make a thread?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes