Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,761 Members 42,170 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to Download Google access music and thoughts!

Tip us?

islandjat
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Default How to Download Google access music and thoughts!

So you may have Google access music as many of us do. Wouldn't it be great to be able to download Google access music in 320 KBS straight to your computer and not have any complications... If only if only...

But wait! Its possible!

All you need it Google access and you're good to go. Simply go onto your computer, and go to a website called songspout.com

There you will download the application and run it. Stream a Google access track and look at the bottom of the screen. It may take about 10 seconds or so but you may see a little Download looking button where you can download the track you are currently steaming. After that, go to your music and there it is! And if you don't believe its in 320 KBS then just right click on it, properties, details and there ya go. This is wonderful.

Unfortunately, you can only download 5 songs at a time before you're prompted to buy it for 9.99. What are peoples thoughts on this?? Please try it first before giving your thoughts.
Want free storage space??? Click the link below and get a Dropbox account! By doing so we both get free storage space!
http://db.tt/A6xxon7L
Oh and don't forget about that Thanks button
The Following User Says Thank You to islandjat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

immortalneo
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1607
Question Why?

Forgive me if I sound stupid, but since Google Play offers the ability to download any of the songs that you previously uploaded to Google Play, as well as any song you purchased from Google Play, isn't this unnecessary?

Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 | ROM: Omega v23 - XWLSN - 4.1.2 | Theme: Crussader's JB Reloaded v1.07 | Kernel: PhilZ v4.93.6 | Baseband: I9100DDLS9
Life's kinda busy. So you won't be seeing much of me. Still I'm available via PM.

luega
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by immortalneo View Post
Forgive me if I sound stupid, but since Google Play offers the ability to download any of the songs that you previously uploaded to Google Play, as well as any song you purchased from Google Play, isn't this unnecessary?
i never download or buy music from google play,you can enjoy music from many APP by free

islandjat
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:

Well actually, the google music app only stores a cache of a song. This allows you to do as you well with it such as put it on iTunes for use with an iPhone or iPod or the sort. Or, you can reupload it to google play. What I do is upload it to iTunes and then use winamp to sync it to my device's external SD card where I can play my music in whatever music app of my choice and not just the Google music app. Basically, for those who don't see a benefit to this, you are paying a monthly service plus a one time 9.99 fee for unlimited legal music downloads.
Want free storage space??? Click the link below and get a Dropbox account! By doing so we both get free storage space!

c3rpant
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Your missing the point, this software allows you to permanently download (at 320kbps) unlimited music from google's enormous 20mil+ song library. Songs that you don't currently have in your library (purchased or otherwise), but only if you have a current all access subscription. This software is a no-brainer as you get unlimited high quality music.

c3rpant
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Anyone else tried this out yet? found a YouTube of this app, the elevator music is pretty lame but it shows the functionality none the less.

islandjat
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
I tried it. Didn't buy it yet

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

jena_sword
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Just Purchased

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3rpant View Post
Anyone else tried this out yet? found a YouTube of this app, the elevator music is pretty lame but it shows the functionality none the less.

I just purchased and it saves music so quick only $10 and i can finally save all my playlists. So whenever i decide to cancel my google all access i wont loose everything!! Works so far. Keep you guys posted

c3rpant
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jena_sword View Post
I just purchased and it saves music so quick only $10 and i can finally save all my playlists. So whenever i decide to cancel my google all access i wont loose everything!! Works so far. Keep you guys posted
I ended up grabbing this up to for $10 too... but wont be canceling my all access pass anytime soon! Actually its the only reason I have not canceled and as long as I can save songs like this I won't cancel.

qwerty017
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default Android Version

Is there an App for android that will do this?