How to update to R350XXU0BNG2 firmware with no download new downgraded software popon

Search This thread

drjuliocalderon

Aug 20, 2013
Mine was rebooting, I tried something, I reboot many times holding the power button, without download mode, without flash and my surprise was the fit go on like New, I reconnect to my phone, and its working normal

evan930110

Jan 14, 2015
it failed when I flash the firmware

Hello, it didn't seem to work on my GF, every step is correct, but it failed when I flash the firmware, I don't know how to deal with it now :(
Can u HELP me, here i'm gonna put a picture of my mistake, and here is odin orders:

<ID:0/006> Added!!
<ID:0/006> Odin v.3 engine (ID:6)..
<ID:0/006> File analysis..
<ID:0/006> SetupConnection..
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

LOOKING FORWARD TO UR REPLY!

I found i haven't gone into downloading mode.hahahaha
View attachment 3114842

Last edited:

anielk77

Jan 28, 2009
Utrecht
i'm in downloading mode, but I get the same message as picture above. it faild :(

never mind!.
it worked, my usbmicro cable was bad

Last edited:

stevefwt

Dec 17, 2009
I also have no idea where mega downloads files to. In fact I cannot find them anywhere. Cancelled.

Loisfriday

Sep 30, 2015
Worked on my bloke's xperia M4

I don't know if this will break any non Samsung phone connection...
You need a Galaxy Gear Fit SM-R350 for this.​

•Pull out the wall plug from the charging dock.
•Take a USB with a micro USB from you Android phone (S4,S5,Note3,Nexus5) and connect it into the dock.
Now you have the USB for the Galaxy gear Fit!
•Plug the Gear fit into the PC and boot into download mode with this tutorial HERE (You might need to try a few times. DO IT CAREFULLY AND EXACTLY 3 SECONDS AND NOT 2 OR 4 SECONDS!
•Download Odin 3.0.9.5 and the Firmware file at the bottom of this thread.
•Open Odin and press AP.
•browse for the UPDATEMODE file you downloaded and wait for your gear fit to boot.
• Download the new Gear Fit manager 1.78 from the bottom of this thread and install! Voila! No more forcing to update and downgrade!

Links:
Firmware Update
Odin 3.0.9.5
Gear Fit Manager 1.78.0721 (Old NG2)
Gear Fit Manager 1.86.0818 (New NG2)

I'm a not very techy girl and I haven't done anything like this before. Your instructions were so clear that I've managed it and my boyfriend has a working gear fit connected to his Xperia M4. Thanks very much! I had to get the Samsung USB drivers from here http://androidxda.com/download-samsung-usb-drivers and install them first. Obvious but took me a minute to work out why nothing was happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: AndroidState

mth-

Aug 17, 2015
Hello,

How long does it take to update the firmware? My gear fit is stuck on "downloading" since a couple of minutes, I don't know if the update is crashed or if I must wait untill it moves...

Thanks for your help,

Mth

mth-

Aug 17, 2015
A few months later... I finally gave up :(

Yesterday I've updated my S5+ (SM-G901F) to Marshmallow 6.0.1, and tried to make my Gear Fit work once again.
Here is the situation :
- Gear Fit Manager version 2.0.15
- Gear Fit firmware version R350XXU0BOA2_R350OXA0BND8_XEO

Aaaand... not pairing :good: well to be honest, it never worked. Guess I'm out of luck :)

riffraff75

Jan 1, 2015
Had SM-R350 continuous reboot problem

•Take a USB with a micro USB from you Android phone (S4,S5,Note3,Nexus5) and connect it into the dock.
•Plug the Gear fit into the PC and boot into download mode with this tutorial HERE (You might need to try a few times. DO IT CAREFULLY AND EXACTLY 3 SECONDS AND NOT 2 OR 4 SECONDS!
•Open Odin and press AP.
•browse for the UPDATEMODE file you downloaded and wait for your gear fit to boot.
• Download the new Gear Fit manager 1.78 from the bottom of this thread and install! Voila! No more forcing to update and downgrade!

Links:
Firmware Update
Odin 3.0.9.5

I had my wife's GearFit in a continuous reboot and followed these steps to get it to finally boot up. Thanks.

Reactions: AndroidState

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

•Open Odin and press AP.

Links:
    Firmware Update
    Odin 3.0.9.5

Here is all the help you need with Odin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTqvZgLwPJo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Dude. Please do not post your videotutorial everywhere. Anyway it is a manual for old version. Not for new. :good:
    Does anyone know what the benefit if to update the gear fit to R350XXU0BNG2? I am going to go home and try to update the Gear using Odin but not sure if it is even worth it.

It's so weird that Samsung has a new version of the gear fit but won't push it out to users who are using the S5 and the Gear Fit together. (like me)

Also I downloaded the 1.78 version from the link provided but it keeps going to 1.70 after the gear update anyone know why?

We can't know for sure but I keep on rejecting downgrade; this way I keep both 1.78 in the phone and the most recent firmware Gear Fit.

•Open Odin and press AP.

Links:
    Firmware Update
    Odin 3.0.9.5

it is work to me...Thanks a lot..