Your warranty is now void. We are not responsible for any damage or problems you may have! YOU are choosing to make these modifications.
First of all I want to say this that is one project which just started and gradually we will improve it. In this community there are very good developers and we are not traying to compete with them. This is just a hobby and we do it because we like Android. This kernel is only for N7100 and we don't have plans to make it compatible with other versions of Galaxy Note II. We hope that you will not only download the kernel but also you will sent your comment with pros and cons and you should respect our efforts.
Don't be scared by the nightly denomination of the kernel, I'm just taking the traditional naming scheme where nightly designates feature development
Based on Samsung Source code N7100XXUFND3 Compiled with GCC 4.7 Linux version 3.0.101 Overclock to 2000MHz Dynamic FSyn control Wolfson Sound GPU OC/uV Advanced TCP control Multicore Power Saving Charging Control CPU Voltage control LED Control ABB Control MDNIE mode Hijack Android Logger mode zzmoove governor Lulzactiveq governor Touchwake Touchboost slide2wake Frandom - random number generator F2FS support Synapse support
You need TRWP 220.127.116.11(recommended)+ or Philz(6.25) Recovery
Download Zip push to Ext or Int Sd Card
Install zip and Restart
Note: Nadians Losing Root after flashing the Kernel, Re-flash the Kernel to gain Root Access.
Nadia nightly r7 Mediafire
Nadia nightly r7 MEGA
MALI BLOBS for NG3-NG4: MALI LIBS
Note: If you coming from r5+ delete data of synapse before flash the kernel!
Synapse Kernel Control App
September- 20 -2014 nightly r7
- Zzmoove updated to V0.9 beta4
- Corrected L1 cache shift
- Increased force_max_zoneorder to 12
- Disabled multicast when is sleeping
- cleaned some files
- sched_fair: reduced latency
- sched_fair: optimized cgroup_pick_next_task_fair()
- sched_fair: implemented smarter wake-affine logic
- cpuidle: removed cross-cpu IPI by new latency request.
- Added extra free kbutes tunable
- Added Xbox controller support as module
- Added NTFS support as module
- Added support to ppp-widget
- Enabled max freq for busfreq opp
- Added early suspend delay to userspace
- Updated mali driver to r3p2 rel4
- Added key disabler for cypress-touchkey
- Enabled negative mode compatibility of newer MDNIE drivers (Synapse)
- Added new page in Synapse for Live Statistics (Time in states, Uptime,etc.)
- /sbin nadia.sh values moved to init.d
Synapse and all available options:
- LIVE STATISTICS: Time in states, Uptime,etc.
- CPU - GOV: current frequency, CPU and Battery temperatures, current CPU cores online, CPU MAX and MIN frequency, CPU Governor, Governor tunables.
- CPU voltage: separate frequency voltage.
- GPU: GPU scaling freqyency and treshold steps.
- I/O: schedulers, internal storage read-ahead, externalSD read-ahead and Dynamic FSYNC.
- CPU DRIVERS: cpu multicore power saving, cpu idle mode, logger mode, touchboost settings.
- ABB settings
- Kernel tweaks: low memory killer, kernel entropy, panic and panic on oops.
- NETWORK: tcp congestion control, hardering the TCP/IP stack to SYN attack,ignore pings,etc.
- VM-FS: dirty radio, swappiness,etc.
- BATTERY: charge control
- SOUND: Wolfson Sound control
- MDNIE: mdnie mode and scenario
- LED: Blinking effect, led intensity and spee led.
- Touchwake: touchwake config
- INFO-reboot: info about kernel,etc.
- More stability, better battery life and performance
- Mdnie mode hijack (Yank555.lu) as default has standart samsung values.
- mmc: disabled CRC (improved performance)
- Zzmoove Version 0.9 beta3
- dync_sync_cntrl: updated to 1.2
- fixed the workqueue overload battery waste
- Test Autogroup patch for agrouping into UserID and not TaskID.
- fixed touchboost facing issue in synapse
- fixed logger mode facing issue in synapse
- Pegasusq tweaked
- Set good sound for Wolfson sound
- Fixed GPU Treshold issue
- Touchboost frequency set to 700MHz as default
- Deleted some scripts from init.d
- Made some changes in the ramfs
- Other minor changes
Fixed zzmoove permissions
Fixed uV Issue faced by few users.
Based on new Samsung source code XXUFND3
Kernel compiled with Toolchain GCC 4.7
Retain only online cpus in manage_policy->cpus
irq: Set CPU affinity as soon as the irq thread is created
lowmemorykiller: Changed default debug_level to 1
Network speed tweaked
Dynamic Fsync updated to v1.1
Notification LED controls
Zzmoove updated to v0.9 beta2
earysuspend: speedup late resume (faster wakeup of the device)
sched_fair: Reduced latencies
CPU OC to 2000MHz and moved sysfs uV to cpufreq.c
Wolfson Sound Control
GPU frequency and sys interface fixed
power: neutered the cpufreq min samsung interface
power: reduce regulator initializations to regulator minima
sched/nohz: Rewrite, fix and add more accurate load-avg computation
Introduce timer slack controller
Zzmove updated to v0.8
Lulzactiveq updated and added sys screen_off_max_step
sched: Ensure cpu_power periodic update
cpupower: update the cpu_power according to cpu load
ARM: 7011/1: Add ARM cpu topology definition
block/blk-core: add support for Linux 3.0.x for urgent request handling
block: Add support for reinsert a dispatched req
Multicore Power Saving 0 by default
For more info check my github
GPU OC/uV (Thanks to DerTeufel and Yank555.lu)
Added scripts in init.d for the GPU OC and uV
Proportional Rate Reduction for TCP
Buqfreq: Use cpu_load_slope correctly (Thanks to AndreiLux)
Added zzmoove governor
Added frandom - random number generator
Allocate boot (MMC) partitions on probe
Increase timeout limits for bad sdcard
Add sysfs interface to Enable / Disable Android Logger (Thanks to AndiP)
Asynchronous I/O latency to a solid-state disk greatly increased between the 2.6.32 and 3.0 kernels
Forced Fast Charge (Thanks to Yank555.lu)
Added cpu-boost driver
Implemented Touchwake v1.1a and Touch boost
Added slide2wake (Thanks to DerTeufel)
Cpufreq & hotplug updates
tmpfs: fix mempolicy object leaks
LOAD_FREQ (4*HZ+61) avoids loadavg Moire
Optimized ARM RWSEM algorithm
reg: Fixed memory leak
Optimized square root algorithm
Added ARM optimized crypto algorithms
Deadline iosched updated and tuning
writeback: fix occasional slow sync
Drecreased time to enter sleep
Softirq: reduced latencies
May 24 nightly r2 :
lib/memcopy and lib/string use glib version
Added charger control
Added Boeffla Sound Engine 1.6.5
Added Lulzactiveq governor
Added Sysfs_helpers: Allow negative values
added Advanced TCP: westwood by default
May 22 nightly r1 :
Based on Samsung Source code SEA_KK_Opensource
Overclock to 1920MHz
Default scheduler = Cfq
Default governador = Pegasusq
Cpu = 1600/200
CPU voltage control
Dynamic FSyn control
Reduced battery-monitor wakelock timeouts
Added SIO, ZEN and ROW
Disabled debug kernel
Adaptive Body Bias control
Fixed cpu scaling above max frequency
Increase readahead value to 1024Kb
@franlov (I want to give special thanks to him for helping me with everything.) @flar2 @franciscofranco @tamirda @Yank555.lu @DerTeufel @wanam @AndreiLux @gokhanmoral @andiP @psndna88 @mat9v @KNIGHT97 @klurosu @mohit14785 @ph03n!x @chobztopz
@ and all users that support the thread and the kernel
You can follow new updates HERE
Hit the "thanks" button if you like my work.
If you think our work it's worth, Invite us for a beer or coffee
Nadia nightly Kernel, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy Note II
Pafcholini, Pafcholini, aukhan
Source Code: https://github.com/Pafcholini/Nadia-...k_N7100XXUFND3
Kernel Special Features:
Status: No Longer Updated
Current Stable Version: Nadia nightly r7
Stable Release Date: 2014-09-20
Last Updated 2015-03-02