5,814,981 Members 40,935 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ftf][sgp511]17.1.a.0.402[1281-8033][global-wifi]

Tip us?

hasenbein1966
Old
(Last edited by hasenbein1966; 23rd May 2014 at 05:54 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 160
Default [ftf][sgp511]17.1.a.0.402[1281-8033][global-wifi]

Here is it, the new update 17.1.A.0.402 für the 16GB WiFi model SGP511! (Downloaded in Germany.)

https://mega.co.nz/#!xZAAyYoD!EFFk9h...LMK9fDbSzgW8Gg

Have fun! It works, flashed it myself on my unlocked device.

P.S.: Somehow it was not possible to enter caps for the thread title - they always were automatically changed to lowercase. How's that??
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hasenbein1966 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Gnopps
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasenbein1966 View Post
P.S.: Somehow it was not possible to enter caps for the thread title - they always were automatically changed to lowercase. How's that??
The forum software often has a restriction not to allow only caps in the title, you need to have at least one lower-case character.

Faisal Alro8y
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have the wifi version also but my device unlocked and rooted, if i flash it from recovery will it wipe everything ??

thanx

hasenbein1966
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 160
You can't flash a FTF from recovery.
Only with Flashtool.
You can set in Flashtool which wipes you want or not.
Root and recovery will be gone, and to regain them we have to wait for Doomlord releasing a new custom kernel suited for .402 firmware.
The Following User Says Thank You to hasenbein1966 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xinfinityoO
Old
(Last edited by xinfinityoO; 26th May 2014 at 12:45 AM.)
Thanks Meter 446
17.1.A.2.36 vs 17.1.A.0.402

to me this one looks old then what came installed on the tablet ??? according to the numbers

or am i wrong

edit
====
correct ur tittle

firmware version is

17.1.1.A.0.402

can someone please provide me to the links of flash tools.

thnaks
ROM: Alexndr Stock GNG1 - Rooted
Kernel: Ultimate 66
Knoxed | Xposed Framework User

Please click on the "Thanks" button if I have helped you in any way.

hasenbein1966
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by xinfinityoO View Post

thnaks
Please don't be so lazy - no spoonfeeding on xda.

Chefproll
Old
(Last edited by Chefproll; 26th May 2014 at 07:43 AM.)
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by xinfinityoO View Post
17.1.A.2.36 vs 17.1.A.0.402
http://developer.sonymobile.com/services/flash-tool/

Hasenbein1966: I guess this forum is meant for helping each other, right ?
If we just throw in some technical terms which won't mean much to others, we should not wonder if the same "others" brick their devices - and then need to ask for far more help.
Providing a single link costs us 10 seconds and makes asker and follow-up readers quite happy and safe.
Keeping "secrets" for ourselves might lead others into great trouble, causing real problems and far more effort to the "experts" - now dealing with an issue with no simple 10-seconds-solution anymore.

"Spoonfeeding" a human baby is a vital step for it learning how to eat without any further help. It's a principle working very well for millenniums, a first step to being able to help yourself. I don't see anything wrong with that.
We're a community after all.

xunus
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefproll View Post
http://developer.sonymobile.com/services/flash-tool/

Hasenbein1966: I guess this forum is meant for helping each other, right ?
If we just throw in some technical terms which won't mean much to others, we should not wonder if the same "others" brick their devices - and then need to ask for far more help.
Providing a single link costs us 10 seconds and makes asker and follow-up readers quite happy and safe.
Keeping "secrets" for ourselves might lead others into great trouble, causing real problems and far more effort to the "experts" - now dealing with an issue with no simple 10-seconds-solution anymore.

"Spoonfeeding" a human baby is a vital step for it learning how to eat without any further help. It's a principle working very well for millenniums, a first step to being able to help yourself. I don't see anything wrong with that.
We're a community after all.
Hi chef, i saw this flashtool too but it says i have to be unlocked. I also saw a flashtool from here and it doesn't say i have to be unlocked. I wanted to stay locked but flashing a newer firmware(different software customization). Is that possible
Main Device:
HTC Butterfly X920D (3.15.707.4 OTA)
Rom: InsertCoin 3.0.6
K3rnel: Kairi's 4.4.2 (27-5-2014)
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.X by Kairi

Chefproll
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by xunus View Post
Hi chef, i saw this flashtool too but it says i have to be unlocked. I also saw a flashtool from here and it doesn't say i have to be unlocked. I wanted to stay locked but flashing a newer firmware(different software customization). Is that possible
I just don't know. - I didn't root my Z2s till now because I a) don't want to lose the X-Reality video enhancement, and b) still got no Z2 without any manufacturing defects/touchscreen issues (even after upgrading to .402). :/

pmeinert
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by xunus View Post
Why not try it and report back. If it succeed without unlocking, then great, if not, you don't loose anything. I used the one you linked too successfully on Mac, but mine is unlocked.