Root G2 KK4.4.2

24th May 2014, 12:28 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Having some issues re-rooting my LG g2. A little background on problem, I am had my phone rooted with no issues and everything was working flawlessly. I am in the Navy and deployed for a few weeks well out of cell range off the east coast. I put my phone into airplane mode as to save battery why I was outside of range. One of the guys on the ship was asking about it and was curious on rooting his Samsung Note 3. I showed all the options of it and even showed him that it could be undone. So I went into Superuser and unrooted phone knowing when I got home I could root again and showing him it was safe. When I got back into cell signal I couldnt get any google products to work, Google+, Gmail, youtube, maps, etc... anything that had my gmail/google login didnt work and would tell me I had a connection problem. But net and facebook and all other apps connected to internet just fine. So I decided to plug in a simply re-root phone. I plugged in and ran IOROOT25 as I did before and everything seemed to work just fine. Said it was rooted and rebooted device but root checker said otherwise and device was not rooted. I tried manually rooting with CMD and tried the batch file numerous times with no success. It shows it worked but never really rooted. I am at a loss, I want my phone back rooted so I can fix my Google login info and sync. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread