Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more
Post Reply

[Q] How to enable USB debugging on bricked phone?

OP NepT1

24th May 2014, 09:55 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
I have motorola drivers installed but the windows 8 does not recognize fastboot (usb), I can't restore the phone. Maybe the usb debugging is disabled, I can change this being bricked?

UMTS_SPYDER (Motorola Razr Maxx XT910)
24th May 2014, 11:39 AM   |  #2  
welder73's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 344
 
918 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NepT1

I have motorola drivers installed but the windows 8 does not recognize fastboot (usb), I can't restore the phone. Maybe the usb debugging is disabled, I can change this being bricked?

UMTS_SPYDER (Motorola Razr Maxx XT910)

Debugging has nothing to do with it,it just matters when the phone is running,not in fastboot mode.

People already had problems with Windows 8,try somewhere on Windows 7.

Sent from my Razr XT910
24th May 2014, 12:00 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by welder73

Debugging has nothing to do with it,it just matters when the phone is running,not in fastboot mode.

People already had problems with Windows 8,try somewhere on Windows 7.

Sent from my Razr XT910

I have several days of despair without phone, try installing it on a new hard drive with Windows 7, even Windows XP, but always appears reporting that the device does not detect. Also with three different cables, and other Pc, had never been in trouble before, and many times reflashed, but this time not that can happen T_T



Sometimes this message appears, in others only "unknown usb device"
Last edited by NepT1; 24th May 2014 at 12:05 PM.
24th May 2014, 12:10 PM   |  #4  
welder73's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 344
 
918 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NepT1

I have several days of despair without phone, try installing it on a new hard drive with Windows 7, even Windows XP, but always appears reporting that the device does not detect. Also with three different cables, and other Pc, had never been in trouble before, and many times reflashed, but this time not that can happen T_T



Sometimes this message appears, in others only "unknown usb device"

Delete all drivers related to Motorola,reboot computer and install Motorola drivers again.

Sent from my Razr XT910
24th May 2014, 12:32 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by welder73

Delete all drivers related to Motorola,reboot computer and install Motorola drivers again.

Sent from my Razr XT910

Nothing, remains the same, (with clean install of windows 7 also passed) I installed the Motorola Device Manager 2.4.5

I have a live cd of ubuntu, I can do from there?
24th May 2014, 12:45 PM   |  #6  
welder73's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 344
 
918 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NepT1

Nothing, remains the same, (with clean install of windows 7 also passed) I installed the Motorola Device Manager 2.4.5

I have a live cd of ubuntu, I can do from there?

I don't know,you can try.

Sent from my Razr XT910
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes