Ask a question

No registration required

I need help with my Alcatel Pixi 4007x

OP Androidboy17

2nd November 2013, 01:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
Hello friends concedores Android ! I'm new around here and also in the android platform , so for the moment not much but I hope to acquire knowledge and to delve more in this great platform that every time I try I like more and more, the fact is that I bought my first Alcatel Android one 4007x Pixi has a ARM Cortex -A9 processor at 1GHz and 256MB RAM , it came with Android 2.3.6 .

I have already rooteado and I really liked it because the root provides more privileges , the case for which I post here today is that a few days after you buy it and has little internal storage memory memory increase you decided through a with sd memory partition , so good! Now I have more applications than before, and because of this I demand more so quize also do a swap partition for virtual memory help to unfold and carge it all by itself , and the problem with this is that eh tried several methods to finally realize that the kernel does not support swap partitions ( large desepcion ) ...

So I ask you experts to help me , there is little information on this cel because it is new but hopefully just find something around here , I know that kernel rotted I recommend and what put them , because the truth which we would not be compatible because not if it depends on the version of android or baseband version as seen in some forums eh have mentioned , then I need your knowledge and wisdom to resolve this and to improve phone performance .

Thanks and sorry for writing so much detail it quize well to clarify any doubts regarding the problem or request
The Following User Says Thank You to Androidboy17 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th May 2014, 11:17 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
How?
How did you root it? i tryed everything pls reply
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread