Originally Posted by sztupy
Yeah, saw that. Also their build script used "convert" on the image.cfg, but that file wasn't in lua anyway (except for the image parts part which seems to be a lua hash).
There are also a lot of compiled files that are compiled inside the image file and which are neither the bootfs nor android or the kernel. I don't yet know what they are for, but I think they are used by LiveSuite during the flashing.
I know most of the files from the flashing, they are the following:
- SYS_CONFIG is used as a command bunch for LiveSuite. It tells the app how to flash, what to flash, where, and it configures the device too (screen size, ram info, cpu info, etc)
- Boot0 and Boot1 bins are NAND bootloaders
- FED FES and FET tools are NAND flashing utilities, checksums, hardware scanner, and other tools used during flashing.
- '12345678' files are bootloaders, config files, and tools for SDMMC flashing, if there's a device with SDMMC internal instead of NAND, these are used
- Split seems to be some kind of ID string, I had no luck retrieving it's usage and meaning.
So you say, that the actual Lua parts are the image encryption parts of eDragonEx? Interesting, maybe I've missed that spot with my tool...
Might I ask if you have tried disassembling (and decompiling) unimg.exe? I had several problems with it, but that would greatly help understanding how the images are created. I've got a C# framework, with image config parser, etcetera etcetera, to be able to read and create images in a much more advanced environment (filtering user errors, having tools for everything (bootfs modding, script.bin reversal, etcetera), and creating a working image as a final result), and it only needs the image file format (and some of my work, to create a parser).
The problems with unimg were all about positive sp values, and as I'm not a big assembly programmer, I couldn't make out anything from that. Maybe you understand it a bit more
Illetve beszélhetünk egy kicsit magyarul is. Tabletrepublic-on írtam hogy vegyél fel MSNre és részletezem a különböző Crane SDK elemek funkcióit, működését, egyebeket, amit eddig sikerült kiderítenem az egészről.
Sajnos elég zavaros, mivel vagy négyféle csomagoló rendszer készíti a fileokat, és ezek közül csak egy működött rendesen (crane_pack.exe). Jó lenne megérteni ezt a file formátumot, hogy egy kicsit normálisabb módon hozhassam létre, különféle vacakolások nélkül.