Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,905 Members 40,004 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [HELP] Unfortunately, Settings has stopped!

Tip us?

violetprince016
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] [HELP] Unfortunately, Settings has stopped!

I'm a newbie here, please help me Regards with the Espier Notification 7. When I switch on the Accessibility Settings Services it goes like "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped!" Please Help me how to fix this, Running Android 4.2.2 iPhone 5s Korea Copy. Looking forward to help me. Thanks in advance
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1607054_785590288127559_4460145613022058545_n.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	2762045  

zeetherocker
Old
Thanks Meter 837

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by violetprince016 View Post
I'm a newbie here, please help me Regards with the Espier Notification 7. When I switch on the Accessibility Settings Services it goes like "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped!" Please Help me how to fix this, Running Android 4.2.2 iPhone 5s Korea Copy. Looking forward to help me. Thanks in advance
If u r rooted then use an app like titanium backup or link2sd or something else... And try to wipe the cache and data of settings app... If that doesn't help then go to recovery and do a cache wipe and dalvik cache wipe (not data wipe in recovery) ..!
---IF I HELPED THEN JUST PRESS THE DAMN BUTTON.. IT MAKES ME FEEL GUD---

The Following User Says Thank You to zeetherocker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

violetprince016
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeetherocker View Post
If u r rooted then use an app like titanium backup or link2sd or something else... And try to wipe the cache and data of settings app... If that doesn't help then go to recovery and do a cache wipe and dalvik cache wipe (not data wipe in recovery) ..!
STATUS: Not rooted In the Application Manager when you click setting, the clear cache is unclickable. and lastly, If I clear cache in the recovery mode, will it be no harm in my other data? I appreciate your help. Thanks.

PS. bad english

zeetherocker
Old
Thanks Meter 837

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by violetprince016 View Post
STATUS: Not rooted In the Application Manager when you click setting, the clear cache is unclickable. and lastly, If I clear cache in the recovery mode, will it be no harm in my other data? I appreciate your help. Thanks.

PS. bad english
I won't cause any problem to your data.... Just do * wipe cache and * wipe dalvik cache ( not wipe data )...!
---IF I HELPED THEN JUST PRESS THE DAMN BUTTON.. IT MAKES ME FEEL GUD---