Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] [HELP] Unfortunately, Settings has stopped!

OP violetprince016

25th May 2014, 11:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I'm a newbie here, please help me Regards with the Espier Notification 7. When I switch on the Accessibility Settings Services it goes like "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped!" Please Help me how to fix this, Running Android 4.2.2 iPhone 5s Korea Copy. Looking forward to help me. Thanks in advance
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1607054_785590288127559_4460145613022058545_n.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	2762045  
25th May 2014, 05:31 PM   |  #2  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 888

774 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by violetprince016

I'm a newbie here, please help me Regards with the Espier Notification 7. When I switch on the Accessibility Settings Services it goes like "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped!" Please Help me how to fix this, Running Android 4.2.2 iPhone 5s Korea Copy. Looking forward to help me. Thanks in advance

If u r rooted then use an app like titanium backup or link2sd or something else... And try to wipe the cache and data of settings app... If that doesn't help then go to recovery and do a cache wipe and dalvik cache wipe (not data wipe in recovery) ..!
The Following User Says Thank You to zeetherocker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th May 2014, 06:39 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeetherocker

If u r rooted then use an app like titanium backup or link2sd or something else... And try to wipe the cache and data of settings app... If that doesn't help then go to recovery and do a cache wipe and dalvik cache wipe (not data wipe in recovery) ..!

STATUS: Not rooted In the Application Manager when you click setting, the clear cache is unclickable. and lastly, If I clear cache in the recovery mode, will it be no harm in my other data? I appreciate your help. Thanks.

PS. bad english
26th May 2014, 07:11 PM   |  #4  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 888

774 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by violetprince016

STATUS: Not rooted In the Application Manager when you click setting, the clear cache is unclickable. and lastly, If I clear cache in the recovery mode, will it be no harm in my other data? I appreciate your help. Thanks.

PS. bad english

I won't cause any problem to your data.... Just do * wipe cache and * wipe dalvik cache ( not wipe data )...!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread