Here's a quick tutorial I have to keep your Home button from turning on in your pocket. I was having this problem it was killing my battery. I found the solution I figured I'd share it with you. Follow the steps.
Here is a link to my video tutorial.
Also check out my new FB page. I will be posting videos and pictures there. Also discussing hot topics that are buzzing around. Feel free to leave a comment or suggestion.https://www.facebook.com/AndroidTipsnTrix
1. Open root explorer
2. Select mount RW on this top of the screen.
3. Go to the folder system.
4. Go to the folder user .
5. Go to folder key layouts.
6. Go to folder gpio-keys.kl
7. Hold down on GPIO file and select view text
8. Delete home and change wake to wake_dropped
9. Restart phone!
Sent from my SGH-I317 using xda premium
Shout out to ptmr3 for jedi XP 14 best rom ever!