Phone [Q] Bootanimation is black, lockscreen problem

OP vrootsuser

24th May 2014, 10:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Hi, all

I have a problem with the lockscreen.
It happened when I replacing the files of "bootsamsung.qmg" , "bootsamsungloop.qmg" , "bootsamsungmini.qmg" and "bootsamsungminiloop.qmg" of /system/media to change the bootanimation using the Root Explorer, and then this problem started, I can not lock the screen, but I can turn off the cell phone, it's a thing of function button. When I turn on the cell phone, the bootanimation is in black, that is to say, I don't get the bootanimation.

I tried to go settings>>personalization>>lockscreen to change the settings of active screen and it don't work.
I tried to restore factory settings and wipe data, and it don't work.

I used the downloaded bootanimation with archives that contain "bootsamsung.qmg" and "bootsamsungloop.qmg" and copied to change his names "bootsamsungmini.qmg" and "bootsamsungminiloop.qmg", the download of this bootanimation is in <<http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2587092>> , the link is "BiosBootAnimation(Made_BY_NimaGL2).zip".

Can someone help me, please?

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3 SM-N9005
Last edited by vrootsuser; 24th May 2014 at 11:04 PM.
24th May 2014, 11:22 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 727

602 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrootsuser

Hi, all

It happened when I replacing the files of "bootsamsung.qmg" , "bootsamsungloop.qmg" , "bootsamsungmini.qmg" and "bootsamsungminiloop.qmg" of /system/media to change the bootanimation using the Root Explorer, and then this problem started, I can not lock the screen, but I can turn off the cell phone, it's a thing of function button. When I turn on the cell phone, the bootanimation is in black, that is to say, I don't get the bootanimation.

I tried to go settings>>personalization>>lockscreen to change the settings of active screen and it don't work.

I used the downloaded bootanimation with archives that contain "bootsamsung.qmg" and "bootsamsungloop.qmg" and copied to change his names "bootsamsungmini.qmg" and "bootsamsungminiloop.qmg", the download of this bootanimation is in <<http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2587092>> , the link is "BiosBootAnimation(Made_BY_NimaGL2).zip".

Try to set the boot animation all over again and follow every step (don't hurry or panic). Also take a look on the links posted by The dev of the boot animation. If it still didn't work please try to flash the stock boot animation via recovery. At last if everything didn't work put the rom on your sd card backup data and efs (titanium backup 4 example) and do wipe data and cache in recovery. Good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to 4aces For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2014, 08:11 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 157

433 posts
Quote:

Hi, all

Did you reset the permission and ownership of each of the files?
The Following User Says Thank You to Rosli59564 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2014, 04:04 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4aces

Try to set the boot animation all over again and follow every step (don't hurry or panic). Also take a look on the links posted by The dev of the boot animation. If it still didn't work please try to flash the stock boot animation via recovery. At last if everything didn't work put the rom on your sd card backup data and efs (titanium backup 4 example) and do wipe data and cache in recovery. Good luck

What if I try to install the files it says on <<http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2502550>> ? Will be this, the solution?
25th May 2014, 05:59 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 727

602 posts
More
Quote:

What if I try to install the files it says on <<http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2502550>> ? Will be this, the solution?

Try it should work
The Following User Says Thank You to 4aces For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2014, 06:50 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
I found where is the problem, is in the permissions of files that have copied, I changed to rw-r--r--, and before when I had the problem was rwxrwx---, was a detail, and wherefore the lockscreen didn't let me that lock the screen.

Thanks, all, now works perfectly.
The Following User Says Thank You to vrootsuser For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread