Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,290 Members 53,090 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

back side material ?

Tip us?

Shuff
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default back side material ?

Hi,
Il read that both side of the phone where dragontrail glass. But i got a big scratch on back side... I take care of it so i m extremly disapointed. Is the back plastic or regular glass and scratch easily ?

harrold11237
Old
Thanks Meter 23
im pretty sure the back is Gorilla Glass 3 and front is Dragontrail

Please do correct me if im wrong

platosearwax
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
I'm not sure what it is made of either, but I doubt it is Gorilla Glass. I've got one smallish scratch that you can feel with your fingernail and lots of little scratches you can see when the light hits it right. And the phone is barely two weeks old. Of course, it sits on the back all the time so it's more likely to pick up scratches than the front but it should be tougher than that.

That and the slipperiness of it is why I am reluctantly getting a case, the thinnest one I can find.

HeartUnderBlade
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Pretty sure the front is the scratch resistant Dragontrail glass and the back is simply plain glass like its predecessor.

enrique71
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartUnderBlade View Post
Pretty sure the front is the scratch resistant Dragontrail glass and the back is simply plain glass like its predecessor.
LOL! I ran across this post and I just noticed a 1 inch scratch on the BACK GLASS too! What gives? I am super super super careful and I already feel the groove where something cut through!