Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

Unlock Hidden Camera Settings on Your Moto G

At one point in time or another, weve all gotten very fiddly with the camera settings on our … more

XDA Partners with LG for Developer Challenge

Many Android enthusiasts know the name LG. LG is the maker of some Google Nexus devices and some … more

back side material ?

17th May 2014, 12:25 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Rouen
Thanks Meter: 0

29 posts
More
Hi,
Il read that both side of the phone where dragontrail glass. But i got a big scratch on back side... I take care of it so i m extremly disapointed. Is the back plastic or regular glass and scratch easily ?
17th May 2014, 12:54 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 23

99 posts
im pretty sure the back is Gorilla Glass 3 and front is Dragontrail

Please do correct me if im wrong
17th May 2014, 09:08 PM   |  #3  
Flag Bergen
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
Donate to Me
More
I'm not sure what it is made of either, but I doubt it is Gorilla Glass. I've got one smallish scratch that you can feel with your fingernail and lots of little scratches you can see when the light hits it right. And the phone is barely two weeks old. Of course, it sits on the back all the time so it's more likely to pick up scratches than the front but it should be tougher than that.

That and the slipperiness of it is why I am reluctantly getting a case, the thinnest one I can find.
17th May 2014, 09:58 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 22

86 posts
Pretty sure the front is the scratch resistant Dragontrail glass and the back is simply plain glass like its predecessor.
26th May 2014, 11:13 PM   |  #5  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 47

384 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartUnderBlade

Pretty sure the front is the scratch resistant Dragontrail glass and the back is simply plain glass like its predecessor.

LOL! I ran across this post and I just noticed a 1 inch scratch on the BACK GLASS too! What gives? I am super super super careful and I already feel the groove where something cut through!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread