micromax a110 touch problem

OP waqarakram1989

3rd January 2013, 12:02 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag lucknow
Thanks Meter: 1

3 posts
More
my mmx is on stock v2 rooted...it behaves weird while connected to pc,its touch doesnt work...i touch at one place it gets touched at other place...plz help...anyone having same problm
Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to waqarakram1989 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th January 2013, 06:48 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3

5 posts
Smile Touch Problem
Please use ur phone with wearing sleeper to avoid, earthing .That's common problems of capacitive touch screen.
The Following User Says Thank You to vibhakarl For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th January 2013, 04:32 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

1 posts
touch prblm in A110
i am facing touch prblm while my phn is on charging..whenever i try to use my phn on chrgng,it strts getting touched here and there..wht to do?
The Following User Says Thank You to dhiren.pal11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th January 2013, 08:31 AM   |  #4  
Flag parchur
Thanks Meter: 31

227 posts
More
Re: micromax a110 touch problem
Rub with a nylon cloth over the screen while charging for few secs and see touch problem is gone press thnks if it helped

Sent from my Micromax A50
The Following User Says Thank You to ajeteja For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2013, 05:56 PM   |  #5  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 330

424 posts
More
Hey guys all of a sudden my A110 started this touch problem... it gets touched automatically here and there...its very frustrating.
The probelm is coming in high intensity seriously... and m getting frustrated with it.
did try to rub the surface with clothes even though ...the problem is thr.

in apps like settings, quickpic, gallery etc etc whr each surface has some meaning...this problem can be easily observed.

can some1 help??

should i go to service center which i wd like to take as my last option

Note: I tried different ROMs; JBs as well as ICS Killer but the problem persists.
The Following User Says Thank You to M@zik For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th April 2013, 11:17 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Unhappy Canvas2 A110 Touchscreen Malfunction
Quote:
Originally Posted by M@zik

Hey guys all of a sudden my A110 started this touch problem... it gets touched automatically here and there...its very frustrating.
The probelm is coming in high intensity seriously... and m getting frustrated with it.

in apps like settings, quickpic, gallery etc etc whr each surface has some meaning...this problem can be easily observed.

can some1 help??

Note: I tried different ROMs; JBs as well as ICS Killer but the problem persists.

I am also having the same problem Hav u got eny solution.. Plz replay if eny one got a solution..[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

My Canvas2 A110 is showing Touchscreen Problem. it is automatically producing touches here and there. it is so annoying and i cant do enything in my phone. plese provide me a solution
Last edited by arunz; 11th April 2013 at 11:15 AM.
11th April 2013, 11:40 AM   |  #7  
Flag Hisar Haryana India
Thanks Meter: 45

200 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by waqarakram1989

my mmx is on stock v2 rooted...it behaves weird while connected to pc,its touch doesnt work...i touch at one place it gets touched at other place...plz help...anyone having same problm

Buddy there is nothing wrong with ur cell this problem is due to ur pc.
May be you Have connected your pc to inverter or there is earthing problem in ur house.
I have same problem with my pc but with laptop everything is all right.
And one more thing this problem is not only with your cell u can attach any company cell with your pc you will face same problem.

Hit thanks if i help you...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vikasjangra For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th July 2013, 07:41 PM   |  #8  
Flag Chandigarh

3 posts
Donate to Me
More
Phone Is out there someone to help me out of this trouble...?!
Quote:

Hey buddy... I'm having m18 india on kik? problem around 2 months after I replaced my touch screen for my Micromax A110... (I broke it while playing soccer)

The thing is that I haven't connected it to any USB /or charger... Still there persists this problem...

I'm really pissed off with this sort of thing.... Plz anyone help me out of this...

16th September 2013, 08:27 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 2

4 posts
More
Battery Full MMX A110 touch not responding
guyz, My friend is having MMX A110 and suddenly his touch stoped responding. after trying all the possible soln even I flashed the stock rom via Falsh tool it didnt work. But at last....
We removed the battery and inserted other A110's battery and the touch started responding. Now the old battery is also working fine. try this may that work for u guyz as well. Bst of luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to kbheda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2014, 03:12 PM   |  #10  

3 posts
Unhappy Same problem here
Quote:
Originally Posted by M@zik

can some1 help??

I am facing the same problem. And yes, it is really frustating. Did you get hold of a solution?
Please reply asap as i have only one month of warranty left..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread