[PORT][app] z2 ar effect 4.3 4.4 LOLLIPOP OK[universal][full working]

Search This thread

androidrouen

Jan 27, 2014
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
that is possible because XPERIAZ2 did that so please FIRST go on his thread and give him thanks.

This is principally for NON-sony device, if u are on sony device, u could try these version (the one i use on my xperia tablet and that's all fine, and timeshift is working)

1) widget WORKING :) Do a backup, flash that in recovery

NB/ this is the last version : AR EFFECT V12

2) here it is the last APK take those you want : apk

NB : first time try without being connected on internet or it will maybe ask to update ar effect

STEP 2 HOW TO BE ALLOW TO HAVE UPDATE VIA PLAY STORE

1) in recovery flash this
2) on internet create sony account
3) install FIRST playstation store and LOG IN, after reboot and try install album and play memory
4) reboot and in accounts FIRST try add xperia play memory account (after try sony account)
5) reboot and try clean cache of google play store cache ect maybe dalvik and cache in recovery to be able to do update via play store.

Bonus : google camera 1.flash that 2.install that

WORKING ON : HTC, N2 N3 GS4 ..... ALL

actually used in UltraXperia™ rom

LOLLIPOP :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-30-15-02-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-30-15-02-06.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 6,193
Last edited:

ktetreault14

Feb 12, 2012
Largo
Looks neat. Will try when im finushed uploading this rom

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

obaidr

Aug 17, 2010
It tells me I need the latest version of AR and need to download it from the store. Can't download from market since no Xperia phone.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

obaidr

Aug 17, 2010
Unfortunately no. I re installed one of the apks in flight Modus and started in flight Modus but I got the same message.

androidrouen

Jan 27, 2014
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

obaidr

Aug 17, 2010
Now it works. Thank you very much. :)

Robert235

Apr 4, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
that spiderman effect is pretty awesome and great on htc m8.camera common force closes ,maybe he means to disable it in app manager or freeze it.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    that is possible because XPERIAZ2 did that so please FIRST go on his thread and give him thanks.

This is principally for NON-sony device, if u are on sony device, u could try these version (the one i use on my xperia tablet and that's all fine, and timeshift is working)

1) widget WORKING :) Do a backup, flash that in recovery

NB/ this is the last version : AR EFFECT V12

2) here it is the last APK take those you want : apk

NB : first time try without being connected on internet or it will maybe ask to update ar effect

STEP 2 HOW TO BE ALLOW TO HAVE UPDATE VIA PLAY STORE

1) in recovery flash this
    2) on internet create sony account
    3) install FIRST playstation store and LOG IN, after reboot and try install album and play memory
    4) reboot and in accounts FIRST try add xperia play memory account (after try sony account)
    5) reboot and try clean cache of google play store cache ect maybe dalvik and cache in recovery to be able to do update via play store.

Bonus : google camera 1.flash that 2.install that

WORKING ON : HTC, N2 N3 GS4 ..... ALL

actually used in UltraXperia™ rom

LOLLIPOP :)
    I am getting status 7 in cvm... I am using xperia arc s with cm11

use TWRP or just past it manually lol ^^:p sorry script in zip is not my speciality, i know manually suck ^^ sorry bro :eek: :angel:
    Sac23 or ram9200 may be able to. But they are very busy at the moment and will not do this or even s5 camera atm. Very very busy

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Sac23 said me he works on hehe it will be perfect ^^ :laugh:
    if u trick camera common it will be perfect :)

hey i know about camera common fix no need to disable it :) fresh install my z2 camera dont wipe anything restart phone run ar effect,background defocus etc. without any issue
    Works flawlessly on Galaxy Tab 2.. Great Job dev, now please port other apps like Timeshifft Burst, Portrait Retouch and Bg defocus... Awesomeeeeeeer:D:D:D:D:D:D:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::):):):):)

## hiTtiNg thE tHankS tHinGy is fun so do iT OfTen :D ##

Sent from my NeXt pOwerEd GT-P3100 using xda premium