Found one on ebay but from the first second it reboots when going into the 'battery' screen (charge only when turned off)
I thought okay.. maybe a software issue with the phone, but now I already did the following:
- Odin flash it to an older version
- free Unlock the phone (using an european operator, this worked fine)
- OTA update to the newest
- USB didn't work anymore?? -> Odin to the newest
- USB working again, still unlocked
- ODIN TWRP and install CM11
- CM11 boots just fine (connected to the charger)
- CM11 gives no charging info, reconnect USB, now the charging icon is working...
- seconds later.. reboot
- works again.. no charging, reconnect charger... seconds later reboot!
-turn off, connect charger, see the charging icon showing up (full screen) reboot .. reboot.. reboot etc..
-turn on (no charger) check battery info in CM11, see this:
So my conclusion is that this phone works perfectly when it's not charging.
Is this a thing you can fix with software?
If no, but there is a hardware fix, i'm also willing to try it.