Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q]Can't open some Games

OP FireBallPlays

26th May 2014, 04:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Well, first off all, hi !

It's my first post, so idk if i'm posting i the correct section, but here is my question, thanks for the help!

I Recently got a Motorola Fire XT317, well, its my OWN first android phone. I Just got some games like Jetpack joyride and Fruit Ninja, they run really well.

But i wanted to run a specific game, called True Skate. But when i open it, there's a 1 sec black screen then a message saying: The Process com.trueaxis.trueskate has stopped working. I Actually want to know if i can solve this, and if its a software or a hardware problem.

Im Running Android 2.3.7, and the min requested by the app is 2.3+

Thanks guys :}
27th May 2014, 09:33 AM   |  #2  
Flag Kalutara

1 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireBallPlays

Well, first off all, hi !

It's my first post, so idk if i'm posting i the correct section, but here is my question, thanks for the help!

I Recently got a Motorola Fire XT317, well, its my OWN first android phone. I Just got some games like Jetpack joyride and Fruit Ninja, they run really well.

But i wanted to run a specific game, called True Skate. But when i open it, there's a 1 sec black screen then a message saying: The Process com.trueaxis.trueskate has stopped working. I Actually want to know if i can solve this, and if its a software or a hardware problem.

Im Running Android 2.3.7, and the min requested by the app is 2.3+

Thanks guys :}

Try installing an older version of the same game/app..That has helped me a lot in such scenarios.
Since warez is not permitted in this forum,I cannot share apps here with you. But, google is your friend..
28th May 2014, 03:13 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybun

Try installing an older version of the same game/app..That has helped me a lot in such scenarios.
Since warez is not permitted in this forum,I cannot share apps here with you. But, google is your friend..

Thanks man, but that didnt work too

But i found that isn't a small screen problem. My friend have a Galaxy Pocket Duos and he can run it. Well, my idea is to change my device proprierties ( like change Manufacturer, Model Number, etc ) so the app run the same configs as the Galaxy. What do you think?
28th May 2014, 11:09 PM   |  #4  
Flag Częstochowa
Thanks Meter: 7

155 posts
More
I suggest restore to factory settings
29th May 2014, 04:55 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playbooy