Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,559 Members 40,894 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stable ROMs for Samsung galaxy tab 2 7' (P3100)

Tip us?

Abhishek verma
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 55
Info 2 Stable ROMs for Samsung galaxy tab 2 7' (P3100)

I have been rooting for so long, but am new in the ROMs stuff. The last and the only ROM I have installed in my tab was CM 10.1.3.
I want to try other Roms like PA, AOKP and more. But stable versions for any of those Roms are hard to find, except CM. Would anyone, give me links for any of those ROMs (necessarily Stable, not necessarily KK), I will be thankful.

zeetherocker
Old
Thanks Meter 871

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhishek verma View Post
I have been rooting for so long, but am new in the ROMs stuff. The last and the only ROM I have installed in my tab was CM 10.1.3.
I want to try other Roms like PA, AOKP and more. But stable versions for any of those Roms are hard to find, except CM. Would anyone, give me links for any of those ROMs (necessarily Stable, not necessarily KK), I will be thankful.
You should head over to the development section for tab 2...from all the roms that I've tried for my p3100 I found slim kitkat to be the most stable on other than cm of course... I recommend slimkat... If u wanna try out features then go for pac... You'll get loads of features..!
---IF I HELPED THEN JUST PRESS THE DAMN BUTTON.. IT MAKES ME FEEL GUD---