[App:2.3+] Multitasking widget while on Call(Note On Call)
With this app you can start writing notes on call and no need for you to search for pen and paper or minimize the call screen to open notepad and switch back again to call screen.
If you need to make a note on call and keep it or share it then you are the right person to have Note on Call app.
During Call (NOC Widget):
A floating Widget will be shown on both Incoming and Outgoing calls. It is floatable where you can move to any part of the screen.
The widget has three buttons with Pen, List and Close icons. This widget will appear only during the call.
1. If you click on “Pen Icon” it opens a Notepad where you can start writing notes.
2. If you click on “List Icon” it opens list of notes already stored and you can open any note and update it on call.
3. If you click on “Close Icon” then it closes the widget else you can close it from the notification bar as well.
After/Before Call (NOC App):
1. Just click on Note on Call app and it show a list of notes already entered. You can’t create a new notes from the application creating notes happens only if you are on call.
2. Editing of the notes taken during the call and you can delete or share it by means of Email.
Just give a try and check whether it is useful for you or not. Also share your feedback and comments and support me to do more apps to help you feel free!