How to Fix the Nexus Available Storage Bug – XDA TV

Is your Nexus device only showing half of the available storage as it should? Many … more

Don’t Forget About Birthdays with Birthday Reminder

A person’s birthday is, without a doubt,one of the most important days in his … more

Don’t Fear Flashing with I Don’t Want You!

The XDA message boards are full of various modifications, with many of these helping … more

Quo Vadis, Open {Source, Standards, World}? w/ Jan Wildeboer – XDA:DevCon 2014

Open Source was a big topic at this years XDA:DevCon … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

want to root nokia xl

OP qrystalheart

26th May 2014, 11:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
hello friends i am new here joined 5 mints ago and i don't know which is the perfect form for my question i want to root my nokia xl and i also tried rooting method of nokia x but it does not work for nokia xl
30th May 2014, 07:19 PM   |  #2  
desmondthebully's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
.
Quote:
Originally Posted by qrystalheart

hello friends i am new here joined 5 mints ago and i don't know which is the perfect form for my question i want to root my nokia xl and i also tried rooting method of nokia x but it does not work for nokia xl

download nokia x manager, this should settle everything for you. I rooted my Nokia XL with it. link below:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2746370
31st May 2014, 12:50 AM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
pls help
Quote:
Originally Posted by desmondthebully

download nokia x manager, this should settle everything for you. I rooted my Nokia XL with it. link below:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2746370

Please help with Root nokia xl 1.1.1.0 Last updated does not support the root never
I have tried various ways but would be futile and also experimented Adat Nokia X. But it did not work
Is it possible method or program is simple and easy to update supports the issuance of rated thank
31st May 2014, 08:36 AM   |  #4  
desmondthebully's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Werewolf44, besides using Framaroot method which is the easiest, the only way for now I believe is to use Nokia X Manager since Framaroot method doesn't work anymore

Sent from my Nokia_XL using XDA Free mobile app
21st June 2014, 08:45 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Nokia Xl - Waiting for device
I tried using Nokia X Manager but all I see is "waiting for device".... what do you think the problem would be...??
22nd June 2014, 05:46 AM   |  #6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
38 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandyrokz

I tried using Nokia X Manager but all I see is "waiting for device".... what do you think the problem would be...??

Make sure that you install the device driver for your phone on your PC. Then, it should work.
22nd June 2014, 03:14 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by dev27

Make sure that you install the device driver for your phone on your PC. Then, it should work.

My Nokia Xl is just working fine... thank you guys fr your awesome work!!!!
23rd June 2014, 12:30 PM   |  #8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
my nokia Xl is showing google service error. After putting google services nd apps. Playstore nd hangout is not opening. Any help

Sent from my Nokia_XL using XDA Free mobile app
24th June 2014, 03:06 PM   |  #9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
did u install google apps with nokia x manager?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes