Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,924 Members 45,315 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HELP!!!! GREEN BLUE RED SCREEN!!! Huawei u8860

Tip us?

dv1234
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default HELP!!!! GREEN BLUE RED SCREEN!!! Huawei u8860

I tried to port cm9 samsung galaxy s rom to u8860. Apperently it didnt turn out so well. I had a dload folder in my sdcard. and when i turn on the phone w/sd card it comes a green blue read screen(regular boot , recovery and download) and it beginst to upgrade from the dload i think. but it dosent make it all the way. it stops at ca. 30% every time. and bliking red led lapidly. DONT KONW HOW TO FIX IT!!!!

Pleas help

adidasfreak
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1234 View Post
I tried to port cm9 samsung galaxy s rom to u8860. Apperently it didnt turn out so well. I had a dload folder in my sdcard. and when i turn on the phone w/sd card it comes a green blue read screen(regular boot , recovery and download) and it beginst to upgrade from the dload i think. but it dosent make it all the way. it stops at ca. 30% every time. and bliking red led lapidly. DONT KONW HOW TO FIX IT!!!!

Pleas help
Same problem here! Flashing back to B870 ROM is not possible! Always stops and starts blinking red LED forever!

iniurb
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Which ROM did you use?

Enviado desde mi u8860 usando Tapatalk 2

tiringer
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1234 View Post

Pleas help
Have you resolved this? I have the same problem, only on U8950-1. Can anyone help us?

surajkala
Old
Thanks Meter 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiringer View Post
Have you resolved this? I have the same problem, only on U8950-1. Can anyone help us?
May u can go into recovery and wife data / cache / dalvik cache first .. and the go for upgrade via dload method

baj_roman
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Could you solve your problem ? I am stucked in similar type of screen in Huawei G520-0000, and no help .

tunwinhlaing
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs down need help

my huawei g520-0000 face the same error of red ,green and blue screen. i can't use no recovery ,no fastboot and flashing new firmware is stop in middle of progress.

mdbehfar
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I Have this problem too with my g525. plzzzzzzzzz someone help me. anyone can resolve that??

pragyavan
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default I also have same problem

My huawei c8815 showing three colours boxes red green blue. In download mode goes to 30 % and stops. In pink screen mode 2 drives loaded
1. Android adapter modem 2. DBadapter reserved interface

boedaw
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default please help me

please help me
i cann't repair blue screen in huawei g520-0000