Originally Posted by kevo76
Just joined this site tonight well early saturday morning. Found the link someone had posted from another site to come here and state a question that could possibly be answered. I own a hipstreet flare 2 tablet, friday i went to turn it on but it does not load not sure why. I dont download nothing on it i have just a couple game apps, and some music apps. It shows the @9 screen then it goes out then back on. Its the first time this has happen to me. I got it for a gift at christmas. I haven't tried to take out the battery not sure how or were its located or a reboot or restart of the system. any iders thanks...
same problem i had hold power button in for 5 secs and it should turn off then download stock firmware here flare2(dot)hipstreetonline(dot)ca
STEP BY STEP
The process takes about 45 mins.
1. Download the file from the link above.
2. Run the file on your computer to extract the four files needed for flashing your Flare 2.
*Your anti-virus program might falsely flag the file. Please ignore these warnings.
3. When you are asked where you would like to extract the files, choose the drive associated
with your formatted microSD (meaning that everything has been deleted from the microSD card).
The program will place the files on the card for you, preparing it for the flashing process.
4. Power off your Flare 2 unit (ensure that there is at least 50% battery left).
5. Insert the microSD card you loaded with files in step 2 into your Flare 2.
6. Hold Vol + button and the Power button, and wait for the scrolling Android screen.
7. Let go of both buttons and flashing will begin. Please wait for flashing to complete.
You have successfully flashed your Flare 2.
this will delete everything off your tablet all files will be lost