Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Could use some Weaksauce+Firewater help?

OP drummerboy814

25th May 2014, 10:30 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

36 posts
Hi so I'm attempting to S-OFF my DNA and i get up to the point where i have to use the command window. I enter the commands right as they are on the firewater site but nothing happens, and i'll attach a screenshot of the command window to this post. What am I doing wrong>?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	111
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	2762967  
28th May 2014, 05:50 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 206

627 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drummerboy814

Hi so I'm attempting to S-OFF my DNA and i get up to the point where i have to use the command window. I enter the commands right as they are on the firewater site but nothing happens, and i'll attach a screenshot of the command window to this post. What am I doing wrong>?

Are you rooted or temp rooted? Or temp weaksauce rooted? I ran Into a similar issue on My m7. Being that I was using weaksauce method after the phone reboots itself, let it completely boot back up I had and wait for root to kick in again before performing the last cmd

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by famouscollin; 28th May 2014 at 05:56 AM.
28th May 2014, 03:44 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

36 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by famouscollin

Are you rooted or temp rooted? Or temp weaksauce rooted? I ran Into a similar issue on My m7. Being that I was using weaksauce method after the phone reboots itself, let it completely boot back up I had and wait for root to kick in again before performing the last cmd

Weaksauce, yeah. I thought it might be that but I've tried waiting until I know it is rooted again and I run into the same problem.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread