Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,869 Members 39,538 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best Data Management tool ?

Tip us?

gaganailawadi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Best Data Management tool ?

hello xda members, i would like to know which is best data management tool available for android xperia z, actually hell lot of data is getting used don't know how, i guess its some system app which is using it, is there is anything available paid or free which can restrict data usage to some limited apps which i want ? & monitoring which particular app is taking how much data ?

thnks, waiting for the reply

pinkLeviosa
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaganailawadi View Post
hello xda members, i would like to know which is best data management tool available for android xperia z, actually hell lot of data is getting used don't know how, i guess its some system app which is using it, is there is anything available paid or free which can restrict data usage to some limited apps which i want ? & monitoring which particular app is taking how much data ?

thnks, waiting for the reply
Use greenify it hibernate a app meaning the app is temporarily freeze so it will prevent eating battery or unexpected background processes but when you open it it will play normally... you wil need root

For monitoring data use wakelock detector... im not sure when you need a root acess for that..
to save more battery i personally use one power guard .. need root access...

All of them are available at google play store for free

pinkLeviosa<3

im just tryin' to help, so i hope it helps...
The Following User Says Thank You to pinkLeviosa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gaganailawadi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkLeviosa View Post
Use greenify it hibernate a app meaning the app is temporarily freeze so it will prevent eating battery or unexpected background processes but when you open it it will play normally... you wil need root

For monitoring data use wakelock detector... im not sure when you need a root acess for that..
to save more battery i personally use one power guard .. need root access...

All of them are available at google play store for free

pinkLeviosa<3

im just tryin' to help, so i hope it helps...
thnks for the reply, i havnt rooted my xperia z yet, as its under warranty can i root it and unroot to claim my warranty if required ? & can u suggest battery monitoring app too ? which app is eating more battery

pushkardua
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaganailawadi View Post
thnks for the reply, i havnt rooted my xperia z yet, as its under warranty can i root it and unroot to claim my warranty if required ? & can u suggest battery monitoring app too ? which app is eating more battery
Yes You Can always unroot and Claim warranty... battery monitoring app would be

better battery stats
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1179809
Please click the "THANKS" buttom if I helped you...If I Helped you ALOT, Please Subscribe to MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

This Would Take You Only a Second But CAn Help Me ALOT!

The Following User Says Thank You to pushkardua For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gaganailawadi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushkardua View Post
Yes You Can always unroot and Claim warranty... battery monitoring app would be

better battery stats
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1179809

ok, thnks for the rpely

lesliescott06
Old
Thanks Meter 4
My Data Manager and Onavo are the two best apps that I have used practically to keep track of the data usage for my mobile.
The major aspect of productivity gain in businesses can be achieved only with the usage of task management software or the hours tracking software.
Tags
data monitoring, data usage