presenting Galaxy S5_UI Rom for Lava iris 504q......
Based on Stock Galaxy S5 UI....
- S pen
- S Note
- S planner
- S Memo
- Xposed Installer
- 12 Mp camera,3 Mp front
- Air Command
- Air Gestures
- S5 Lock screen
- Gps Working
- USB OTG working
- Flip Cover Working
- Android 4.4.2 - Kitkat
1) Air Command
Hold Left Capacitive Button to access...........
2) Air Gestures
Wont work by switching toggles through samsung Settings UI...
I have included an app Hovering Controls..!! Set it up and u good to go...works perfectly..
( Full Credits to app developer.. and me for discovering )
3) GPS Fix-
Either Flash This patch......-->> GPS patch
OR FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS :-
Download EPO File First...
IF GPS not working follow following steps:-
THIS SHOULD BE DONE OUTDOORS.
1. Turn GPS off on your phone.
2. Open Root Explorer and find the mtkgps.dat file in /data or /data/misc
3. Delete mtkgps.dat
4. Reboot phone
5. Open Mobileuncle Tools
6. Tap on 'Engineer Mode'
7. Tap on 'Engineer Mode (MTK)'
8. Scroll across to 'Location'
9. Tap on 'Location Based Service'
10. Tap on 'AGPS' and then make sure 'A-GPS On/Off' is checked
11. Tap on 'EPO' and then make sure 'Enable EPO' is checked
12. Swipe down (notification bar) and turn GPS on
13. Hit back and then tap 'YGPS'
14. Wait until you get position lock (mine took about 6 seconds).
15. This process should create a new mtkgps.dat file.
16. Hit home button and open GPS Test.
17. You should get a position lock reasonably quickly.
Even though you have enabled A-GPS and EPO you can now turn them off (although any subsequent position lock should be quicker if these are enabled).
This method is not mine..... Credits to google... i jus had to look up for fix...
Follow the instructions for Multi-window
USE ANY APP IN MULTIWINDOW.
Firstly, UNINSTALL the the System app Called SXSLIDER using TITANIUM backup or any other app.......and REBOOT
This will remove the current sidebar...!! if u dnt do it after following instructions u will see two sidebars..!
1) Flash Multiwindow.zip(CWM) from dwnload link
-no need to wipe anything for flashing
- After flashing when you reboot it will ask to FIX ROOT PERMIISSIONS.... Fix it(if u select 'no' it will unroot ur phone)
2) Open Xposed Installer
- Modules---> tick xhalofloating window
- Framework---> install/update
- after installing/updating go in modules again and see whether the module is still checked.(smtimes it gets unchecked)
- Reboot phone.
3) You will see three new apps on deskstop
- Toggle for multiwindowsidebar
- XhaloFloadting window
4) Before trying multiwindow for first time-
- Open Xhalofloating window
- U will see 'Movable and re-sizable'... switch it
- This will allow u to move and resize windows
(without doing this its difficult to close any floating window,since close option cant be seen)
- Customize multiwindowsidebar and xhalo as you want
- ADD any APPS you want in SIDEBAR
- I Recommend-
- Start on boot
- select 'Drag launch mode' potrait mode
- Enable statusbar taskbar from xhalo
6) Now,Enjoy Multi-window
You will get use to........
Thank you.... CREDITS to XHALO DEVELOPERS
-Added Dual SIM 3G
@xandroid for listing ROM on needrom...
Cherry apollo mobile Devs... For rom
Bobbet, Brylle Chinilla FHD Group
Xhalo Dev's @zst123
And me.... :P
HIT THANKSSSS if u like the ROM....