[Q] Resurection remix Rom GTi 9295

OP richardjrnehme

27th May 2014, 02:51 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
hello all,

i was wondering if anyone is experiencing problems with a red rectangle on Resurection Remix Rom 4.4.2 running on gti 9295 (s4 active LTE version).

it's like everytime the CPU gets a push (event or anthg) there 's a red rectangle that flashes on the edge of the screen.

i have seen that issue with other user on XDA but no one posted a fix or a how-to...

Can anyone share his wisdom please as i have been using this rom for a couple of days... running smoothly, fast and full of customization tweaks... of course screen recording is still not working and other small issues because it s still an unofficial release.

thank you guys/girls!
25th June 2014, 01:30 AM   |  #2  

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardjrnehme

hello all,

i was wondering if anyone is experiencing problems with a red rectangle on Resurection Remix Rom 4.4.2 running on gti 9295 (s4 active LTE version).

it's like everytime the CPU gets a push (event or anthg) there 's a red rectangle that flashes on the edge of the screen.

i have seen that issue with other user on XDA but no one posted a fix or a how-to...

Can anyone share his wisdom please as i have been using this rom for a couple of days... running smoothly, fast and full of customization tweaks... of course screen recording is still not working and other small issues because it s still an unofficial release.

thank you guys/girls!

I have and it bugged me forever until i found a fix. you have to download build prop editor and add two lines
persist.sys.strictmode.disable and make the value 1
persist.sys.strictmode.visual make the value 0

i dont know how it looks but dots between each word and no spaces. then reboot your phone and under settings developer options towards the bottom is an option for strict mode make sure it is unchecked.
25th June 2014, 08:06 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
More
Thank you for this.... It s working perfectly...

Sent from my GT-I9295 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread