Help Dont Know Whats Wrong with my htc one

OP nelsona12

27th May 2014, 09:05 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Brooklyn , Ny
Thanks Meter: 2

30 posts
More
Any Help Will be greatly appreciated .....My little sister Was Using My Old Htc One (m7) And i Don't know what she did but for some reason my phone doesnt stay on for longer than 5mins and it reboots i tried doing a device wipe from bootloader menu but to no avail nothing happend ......i did some research and i believe im soft brick i can provide device info if need but can anyone help me or direct me to someone or something that can ....btw im pretty android savy being on board since its initial inception with the g1 and now owning a htc one m8 ...so im not that much of a noob but any help will be greatly appreciated thnx

Heres A Pic Of The BootLoader If this Helps Anyone
Last edited by nelsona12; 28th May 2014 at 12:00 AM. Reason: More Info Added
28th May 2014, 07:24 AM   |  #2  
Flag St. Clairsville, OH
Thanks Meter: 151

533 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsona12

Any Help Will be greatly appreciated .....My little sister Was Using My Old Htc One (m7) And i Don't know what she did but for some reason my phone doesnt stay on for longer than 5mins and it reboots i tried doing a device wipe from bootloader menu but to no avail nothing happend ......i did some research and i believe im soft brick i can provide device info if need but can anyone help me or direct me to someone or something that can ....btw im pretty android savy being on board since its initial inception with the g1 and now owning a htc one m8 ...so im not that much of a noob but any help will be greatly appreciated thnx

Heres A Pic Of The BootLoader If this Helps Anyone

What'd you do to piss her off? Thoughts on doing a full RUU?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread