Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,512 Members 42,238 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help Dont Know Whats Wrong with my htc one

Tip us?

nelsona12
Old
(Last edited by nelsona12; 28th May 2014 at 12:00 AM.) Reason: More Info Added
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Help Dont Know Whats Wrong with my htc one

Any Help Will be greatly appreciated .....My little sister Was Using My Old Htc One (m7) And i Don't know what she did but for some reason my phone doesnt stay on for longer than 5mins and it reboots i tried doing a device wipe from bootloader menu but to no avail nothing happend ......i did some research and i believe im soft brick i can provide device info if need but can anyone help me or direct me to someone or something that can ....btw im pretty android savy being on board since its initial inception with the g1 and now owning a htc one m8 ...so im not that much of a noob but any help will be greatly appreciated thnx

Heres A Pic Of The BootLoader If this Helps Anyone

p3tr0s
Old
Thanks Meter 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsona12 View Post
Any Help Will be greatly appreciated .....My little sister Was Using My Old Htc One (m7) And i Don't know what she did but for some reason my phone doesnt stay on for longer than 5mins and it reboots i tried doing a device wipe from bootloader menu but to no avail nothing happend ......i did some research and i believe im soft brick i can provide device info if need but can anyone help me or direct me to someone or something that can ....btw im pretty android savy being on board since its initial inception with the g1 and now owning a htc one m8 ...so im not that much of a noob but any help will be greatly appreciated thnx

Heres A Pic Of The BootLoader If this Helps Anyone
What'd you do to piss her off? Thoughts on doing a full RUU?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk