Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,300 Members 53,209 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[FAQ] - Known bugs & issues for the HTC ONE (M7)

Tip us?

Lucky Thirteen
Old
(Last edited by Lucky Thirteen; 13th April 2013 at 02:01 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1588
Service [FAQ] - Known bugs & issues for the HTC ONE (M7)

Like every other device on the market, the HTC ONE is not perfect, both at device and software levels it is likely that some glitches and hitches will be discovered, this is exactly the place to report those bugs. It is important here to distinguish between a bug from the device and a bug from an XDA ROM developer, the latter case must be reported in the appropriate topic and not here.

Confirmed or Known BUGS:

BUG : I find that on the odd occasion my back button or home button becomes dead.
SOLUTION : Have a read HERE
BUG : Beats causes a hissing background noise, most noticeable at low volumes.
SOLUTION : Some say disabling WiFi and re enabling it solved their issue.
BUG : Bluetooth streaming audio issues, audio keeps cutting out.
SOLUTION : Some has solved this by disabling the energy saving options or simply turn OFF WiFi. To discuss this issue click HERE
BUG :
SOLUTION :
BUG :
SOLUTION :

Post your bugs and issues and if they get confirmed frequently I will add them to this list.
Phone : TELUS HTC One | ROM : OrDroid 3.0.0 | Kernel : Stock | Radio : 4A.14.3250.13 | HBOOT : 1.44.0000
Phone : TELUS HTC One X+ | ROM : Elegancia 5.0.0 | Kernel : root@ABM030 | Radio : 1.09.55.17_18.20.95.55L | HBOOT : 1.32.0000

♠ ♠ ♠

Beginners ThreadHow to verify MD5 ChecksumHow to install Android SDK tool & HTC's driversFrequently Asked Questions - - HTC ONE X+
HOX+ Tutorial for Unlocking, Rooting and installing a custom ROM -BEGINNER FRIENDLY-Recognized Contributor Support Chat
The Following User Says Thank You to Lucky Thirteen For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Xperia23
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I find that on the odd occasion my back button or home button becomes dead. This usually fixes itself immediately when shifting to another screen or something. A minor inconvenience.

Other than that I've not experienced anything else.
The Following User Says Thank You to Xperia23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jme369
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
I find that on the odd occasion my back button or home button becomes dead. This usually fixes itself immediately when shifting to another screen or something.
Also beats causes a hissing background noise, most noticeable at low volumes.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jme369 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jaythenut
Old
Thanks Meter 1463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xperia23 View Post
I find that on the odd occasion my back button or home button becomes dead. This usually fixes itself immediately when shifting to another screen or something. A minor inconvenience.

Other than that I've not experienced anything else.
try this
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2231832
The Following User Says Thank You to jaythenut For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Lucky Thirteen
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1588
Thank you guys, OP updated.
Phone : TELUS HTC One | ROM : OrDroid 3.0.0 | Kernel : Stock | Radio : 4A.14.3250.13 | HBOOT : 1.44.0000
Phone : TELUS HTC One X+ | ROM : Elegancia 5.0.0 | Kernel : root@ABM030 | Radio : 1.09.55.17_18.20.95.55L | HBOOT : 1.32.0000

♠ ♠ ♠

Beginners ThreadHow to verify MD5 ChecksumHow to install Android SDK tool & HTC's driversFrequently Asked Questions - - HTC ONE X+
HOX+ Tutorial for Unlocking, Rooting and installing a custom ROM -BEGINNER FRIENDLY-Recognized Contributor Support Chat

RoachPapa
Old
Thanks Meter 11
the cursor jumps into false positions, when i drag it to one. (keyboard)
Sometimes my keyboard disappears, when i was writing and no i didnt pressed back or anything like this.

o2 v1.27 firmware

mnbrennan
Old
Thanks Meter 15
I had a weird issue in the car the other day

I was using the USB plugged into a Fiat 500 which has the Blue & Me system. I wasn't particularly bothered about having sound through the speakers, I just wanted to charge.

The stereo turned on anyway, and I was having random directions given through the stereo, with the Highlight Video music in between!! And then the ACTUAL directions coming through the phone speakers. I just turned the stereo off but it was really weird

Martin

shuflie
Old
Thanks Meter 20

DONATE TO ME
I've had problems with random restarts and WiFi not connecting/WiFI settings freezing. Not allowing WiFi to be switched off during sleep seems to have cured it.
The Following User Says Thank You to shuflie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AceBerg95
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default HTC One M7 speaker

I got my new HTC one the othe day from Harvey Norman and I have noticed that the bottom one of the two speakers cuts in and out and if you press on it then it works, but this is for all audio has anyone had this issue or know why it is happening?
Thanks

Tesshan
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I got my HTC One last week and the wifi signal is really weak. When I am at 5mt from the hub (virgin media) I bearly have a signal.
My boyfriend's Xperia Z (with known wifi issues) has more signal at the same distance.
Anyone else experiencing this?

Tags
htc one bugs, htc one issues, htc one problems