Facebook App

Search This thread

ThunderOKC

Jun 18, 2011
I dunno where to put this. Can someone plz help find the app version before the major UI change. I keep downloading various versions before 9.0 from many places and it still show the same new crappy UI. :'(

I want the last version before the changed design. It also allows adding pix to comments. I can't even find the link. Samsung did a Factory Reset when they are only suppose to replace the USB port.

ThunderOKC

Jun 18, 2011
Thanks for your response. I kept searching last night and kept on using random search words and finally hit it. Its the app right before the UI change and that luckily FB added pix to comments before the UI change. I'm staying on this app until FB fix their messy app. Their current version, that I tested last night, are so horrible. Here is link to the one I found. http://techloverhd.com/2014/03/facebook-7-0-0-22-28-app-download-for-android-apk/ and even emailed to myself. I came across a page listing all versions and descriptions. They're workin' on a 10.0 already, so the 9.0 is short-lived. LoL Will check out the link you provided.

Btw, how can I do a Search on this forum? All I see are Search for Your Device. I'm also wanting the Dolphin apk app version before their UI change.